The Mandalorian Operation

It had been a month or so since Umbara. I kept thinking about what was happening to me. Whenever I blacked out, I saw only destruction when I woke up. When I asked Fives and Tup what had happened, they gave me a confused look and just told me I became a vicious warrior. Fives complimented me on this. 

"You really saved our skins!" He had told me. When I asked him to specify, he just told me that I had crumpled up two of the tanks, smashing them together, and then sent a torrent of lightning towards them.

I remember seeing all those Sith, their bright red sabers drawn. Now, they have become dimmer, and instead of looking like a solid body, they have become nearly invisible, and extremely transparent. Revan had been drawing their power, and using it for himself. I needed to find his Shatterpoint. 

Master Windu didn't even compliment me in the slightest when I had returned. He stated statistics. The number of clones I went in with and the number I came out with. I told him it was due to Master Krell's-

No. Not a Jedi Master anymore. Krell's lust for power only blinded him into a dark side. And now, because of his foolishness and arrogance, he had been stripped of his weapons, title, and his life. 

I have been spending more time with my old friends. Rose was telling me how her Master, Ki Adi Mundi, had been giving her relentless studies. And shared with me that Master Mundi had a peculiar fascination about Wookiees. Liam was keeping my Force Judgement abilities a secret. He urged me to talk to his Master, Plo Koon, who was an expert at it, but I told him Master Windu would have sent me to Ilum and let me freeze in the ice caves. Nathaniel was stuck at Kamino most of his time with Master Shaak Ti, helping train clones. 

Rose and I were talking about our future missions. 

"I'm supposed to be guarding Senator Amidala, along with Ahsoka." She told me. "Lots of time out of action, lots of boring stuff."

I shrugged. "I haven't even been given a mission. Master Windu keeps telling me that he has a highly confidential mission for me soon. He's been real good at the confidential part. Hasn't even told me about the mission intended for me!" 

My commlink started beeping. I answered it. "Commander Thorn." I spoke.

"Padawan, come to your dorm. We have a mission." My Master told me.

"Alright, Master Windu." I answered.

Rose smirked. "You were saying." 

I grinned. "I'll catch up with you later."

Rose winked at me and walked away.

I walked to my quarters briskly. Finally. I'd have a new mission. Although Umbara was ferocious, and took quite the toll on me, I still miss that rush of adrenaline whenever I had drawn my lightsaber. 

I entered my quarters. Our rooms were simple. Well, our rooms varied. I knew Anakin had a large room with a desk, bed, crates, and all sorts of junk he likes tinkering with. I knew Barriss Offee's room was extremely simple, with a sleeping mat and a shrine.

Mine wasn't as decorative as Anakin's, but it was nice. It had a bed with a nightstand next to it. I moved Dooku's saber from my nightstand to a glass case on my desk, the hilt shining. On my desk was my holocron, and several parts for cleaning and repairing my lightsaber. I also, of course, had my closet and a restroom attached, though both were small. 

Master Yoda was sitting on my desk chair, gazing at Dooku's saber. No doubt wondering about him before his fall to the Dark Side. Obi-Wan Kenobi sat on the edge of my bed, his legs folded. And my Master stood at the foot of my bed, standing upright.