A Happy Landing

Severus Thorn's P.O.V

The past couple days have been nonstop training. And a strange series of events. Dooku had a new monster, who wreaked havoc, and shortly disappeared, along with Asajj Ventress. We were now in the deep Outer Rim, after having received a transmission from the Crelythiumn system. However, we had found a Jedi distress code in the message. An ancient one. Now, I was on a ship  with Kenobi, Skywalker, and Ahsoka Tano. 

Hmph. Joy. 

I had suggested a Jedi cruiser meet at the same coordinates, in the case of a Separatist trap by Dooku, and his pet, Grievous.

"Rex, do you read us?" I spoke into the comms. "We are at the rendezvous point, waiting for you."

Rex had a look of confusion. "Sir, we are at the rendezvous point, and we have no sign of you on our scanners."

"Oh c'mon, that's impossible." Anakin said. "Something's wrong. We are at the exact coordinates of the distress signal, but there is nothing here. Rex is at the exact same coordinates, and isn't here." He explained to us. 

"Interesting." Kenobi said.

Rex's communications began cutting out. His image began flickering. I frowned. He spoke in a  distorted voice. "Unable-find...where are?" I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Something is blocking our signals." Ahsoka said. At the exact same moment she said that, all our systems shut off.

"Uh oh." Anakin said.

"Not good." Kenobi muttered.

"Everything's dead." Ahsoka said, attempting to flick the switches.

"Even the life support." I told them, furiously tapping buttons.

"That won't help, Severus, this is getting strange." Anakin said.

All the systems got powered up again.

"Huh..." I smirked. 

Anakin returned the smirk. "Luck. All luck."

Kenobi grinned. "Nothing to be concerned about after all." He folded his arms, giving Anakin a smug look.

"Then what's that eerie structure right in front of us?" I asked, pointing to a diamond-shaped structure that somehow, appeared right in front of us. Our ship began moving towards it. 

"Uh oh." Anakin said, again.

"It's pulling us towards it!" Ahsoka said. The structure's top half went up, revealing a white light between the halves. "Strap yourselves in." We fastened our belts.

"Looks like we're going for a ride." Kenobi said, bracing himself. All that was in our view was the bright light. Then everything turned black

My eyes shot open, everyone was regaining consciousness. "Another happy landing." I groaned. Kenobi let out a small laugh.

"Wait, who landed the shuttle?" Anakin said, looking around.

"Where even are we?" Ahsoka groggily asked.

"An organic mass, bigger than an asteroid. At least it has a breathable atmosphere." I said, checking the computer in front of me. 

"This is quite unusual. I can't even find out where in the galaxy are we." Kenobi said, trying to find our coordinates. "Or if we are even in our own galaxy. Systems seem fine. But nothing is working." I got up, walking out the ship.