The Sith Assassin

"Pull up!" I yelled.

Skywalker spun around in his Star-fighter, evading fire from Asajj Ventress' fighter. 

"Spinning is the better trick, in my opinion." He said. 

I shot down a Separatist ship, now quickly evading fire from the Sith Assassin's fighter. We were fighting over the Sullust System, and the Republic and Separatist forces clashed. 

"Can both of you focus?" Kenobi said.

Ventress headed for the bridge on a cruiser, she shot it down. I gripped the wheel, and began firing. She was quickly reinforced and began tailing, Kenobi, me, and Skywalker. Kenobi's Star-fighter got grazed.

"Split up." Kenobi said. Ventress started chasing Kenobi, making sure he didn't get away. "Looks like I'm her favorite." He grumbled.

"I'm kind of disappointed. Only the droids follow me." Anakin whined

Three droids started firing at him. I quickly shot one down. He made the two crash into each other.

"Uh, I'm going to need some help." Kenobi said, in a worried tone. 

"Where are you?" Anakin said, dodging blaster fire.

"I'm hit! I'm heading towards the Separatist flagship." Kenobi yelled.

"I see you. We got her." I said.

We laid heavy fire and hit the red part of her fighter. They both crashed into the hangar bay of the flagship. We landed, and ran to Kenobi. Kenobi kicked the glass off his fighter. The astromech belonging to Skywalker began using his fire extinguisher.

"R2-! Thank you, that's quite enough!" Kenobi said to the droid. The droid stopped using its fire extinguisher.We faced Ventress, who had gotten out of her fighter. She climbed on top of her wrecked ship. "Ventress. You're not looking well." Kenobi smirked.

"She never does." I chuckled.

We ignited our sabers. "You have failed. Surrender." I told her.

"Never! You won't be able to escape from me again, little Padawan, this won't be like Kamino." She snarled.

"You're right..it won't." 

She growled and ignited her sabers, flying towards me. I dodged an incoming strike and deflected her other saber. Skywalker quickly thrusted his blade at her, and she limboed. She backed away. We cornered her. Kenobi and Skywalker rushed her. Skywalker slashed at her, and she blocked, and made him lose his balance. She quickly kicked them both in their solar plexus. They fell, the wind knocked out of them. I used the Force to pull her towards me, as she was pulled, she pointed her sabers at me. Seeing what she was trying to do, I quickly stopped, and lunged at her. She side-stepped, knocking my saber out of her way. She swung at my head. I used the Force to freeze her sabers in place. I used a masterful stroke of my saber, slashing her arm a bit before she flipped back. Skywalker and Kenobi got up, igniting their sabers once more. We combined our Force Push, slamming her against the wreckage of her ship. She fell to the ground. I pointed my saber at her. She roared in anger, lifting up her hands. We began floating off the ground, each of us clawing at our throats for air. I had one hand on my throat, and used my other to Force Pull her forwards into my flailing legs, kicking her in the nose. She staggered back. We were about to end this battle, when the command ship began shaking. The Separatists were shooting at their own ship. The ship's stability level began to collapse, making the ship lean a bit. I ignited my saber, leaping towards her. I used an overhead slash, overpowering her, making her defense crumble, giving me a chance to disarm her. We pointed our sabers at her throat. She growled in defeat.

"It's over, Ventress." Anakin said.

I noticed an incoming ship headed straight towards us. 

"Look out!" I yelled, flipping over the crashing ship, and getting knocked back by the explosion.

"We need to get out of here!" Obi-Wan said. 

We got in our fighters, quickly taking off. We evaded the massive debris and the battle. The command ship exploded. Soon, the Separatists retreated, falling back. They disappeared into hyperspace, leaving nothing except the debris of crashed ships and the command ship.

"Good thing we didn't stay." I said.

"Agreed, let's get back to Coruscant." Kenobi replied. 

We were in hyperspace, finally given a chance to breathe." 

"By the way, it's your turn." Anakin said.

I frowned, and the realized what he meant. "Damn it.." I cursed.

"Go easy on them." Kenobi interjected.

"What do I need to do?" I grumbled.

"Oh, I don't know, just the basics of Form One." Anakin said, no doubt grinning.

"Great. Just great." I sighed. Now I had to train Younglings in the easiest and most basic form. "Can I call in sick?" 

Kenobi laughed. "Afraid not. Oh, coming up on Coruscant." 

We landed in the hangar bay, exiting our fighters. 

"Well. You know what to do." Anakin called out to me, already walking away.

I walked to the training grounds, where Master Yoda was instructing them on using the Force to deflect blaster fire, using the training droids. I stood next to him. 

"Padawan Thorn, a pleasure, it is, for you to help." He said.

I nodded. "It is no trouble at all, Grandmaster." I told him. 

He now looked up to me. "Your tutoring, it may begin."

I walked towards the younglings. They all went into a line. 

"Today ,we are going to be learning lightsaber combat. You will learn the basics of Form One, prepare." I scanned on how many younglings there were. "Now, Form One is extremely simple, yet extremely useful to fall back on. Form One is divided in three main parts. Parrying, deflecting blaster fire, and simple basic attacks. One of you will do a simple strike, and the other has to parry. Partner up." 

The children began doing attacks and parries , as I instructed them throughout the lesson. Finally, it came to an end. 

I walked out the courtyard, heading to my quarters. I then heard Revan's voice

"Your power, it's growing." He said. 

I frowned. "Stay away, get out of my head."

There was a long pause. "You know, you and I are not so different."

"We are nothing alike." I said, gritting my teeth. 

"We will see, Severus Thorn...we will see."

 AN-Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in so long, I kept thinking on what to do but it couldn't get to me. So I decided to make this chapter short. I do have a great plan for the Citadel arc.

-PopCultureNerd