Dreams and Visions

"Choose."

 I opened my eyes. I was in a black room, with water. I saw someone in armor and a grey cloak. He had a mask that looked exactly like Revan's, and had two lightsabers on his belt. "Choose this path, and you will become powerful. No Sith, and no Jedi. Pure balance."

 He outstretched his hand.

 "No!" A voice said.

 I whipped my head. Another figure emerged. He wore a hood that covered his face. He was dressed in beige Jedi robes and a cloak. "The Jedi are peacekeepers of the Galaxy. They are the only chance for peace and prosperity! Choose this path!"

 I heard a loud chuckle. "No..you fools." A third man appeared. "The Galaxy needs order. Only then it will prosper." He wore pure black robes, a large hood, and a lightsaber. Then it hit me. They all had the same sabers. The Jedi and the one with the Revan mask had the same lightsaber. My lightsaber. I looked to the Sith. He had a different lightsaber, but the one with the Revan mask had both my lightsaber and a Sith lightsaber. I looked to the one with the Revan mask.   

 "You're a Grey Jedi."

"That is one way, to describe it, I suppose." He said.. 

"But, you are wearing the mask of a Sith." I told him. 

He chuckled. "I follow the Path of Revan. Once Jedi, then Sith, and now, a seeker of knowledge. . I am keeper of the balance, I have a Light Side and a Dark Side, but I do not favor one over the other." 

The Sith spoke up. "Exactly! Balance! There are many Jedi! And few Sith. That is not balance!"

 The Jedi scoffed. "The Sith are rising in power! It's you who must be put down!"

 The Grey Jedi silenced them. "Enough. The Sith is right. The Jedi Order has destroyed the Eternal Sith Empire. There must be balance, and the amount of warriors should be equal. But not now. What's important is what path he shall take." 

I backed away. "Lift up your hoods and reveal yourselves." I told them. They shared a look, and did so. They had the same face as me. They were me.

The events to where my path will lead. "Impossible." I muttered. 

"Leave the Jedi. The Order will fall on their own! You will be betrayed!!" The Sith practically screamed. He stormed up to me. I reached for my saber. But it wasn't there. He pressed his finger to my forehead. "See for yourself." He said.

I was in the Senate building. I was dueling a man wielding two red lightsabers in a hooded cloak.

 "It's over Sidious!" I yelled.

 "No...this is just the beginning of something...great." The hooded man said. 

He shot lightning at me. I absorbed it into my palm, and shot it back. I used Force Judgement. 

"The Jedi will defeat you." I yelled.

 He spun in the air. I ducked under him, and slashed his stomach. He screamed, crawling to the edge of the window. I pointed my saber at him. 

"This is the end for you." 

The doors flew open. Sidious quickly hid his lightsabers and pulled back his hood. "Master Jedi's! This young one has attacked me!"

 My Master slowly walked towards me. "Padawan Thorn, release the Chancellor."