Unleashed Rage

Time for the moment you've all been waiting for....

Severus' P.O.V

I woke up to a faint humming noise. I was in a cell identical to the one Master Piell was in, and trapped in the same energy cuffs, hanging. I looked for my lightsaber, which wasn't there. I looked down at the projected which held me up. I needed to destroy it. It won't be long before interrogation and torture will begin. I looked around. I saw two droid bodies disassembled. It was the exact same cell Piell was in! And then, I heard footsteps approach the door, and the door shut open. 

"Count Dooku." I spat.

The evil man gave me a smirk. "Padawan Severus Thorn. I remember when you were a Youngling. The apprentice of Mace Windu, I believe? Commander of the  187th battalion. Yes, padawan, I have done my research on you." 

I looked at him. In his hand, he held his curved lightsaber. On his belt, my lightsaber hung. He walked forward, now putting his hands behind his back. 

"You will tell me everything you know about the Republic and the Jedi." He said.

"I don't know anything." 

"Lies!" He yelled, through gritted teeth. He lowered his voice to a much calmer tone. "You are the apprentice to one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Now, tell me the truth." He pressed the emitter of his curved lightsaber to my stomach, not near my vital organs though, which was good.

I gave him a small smirk. "Go kriff yourself." 

He ignited his saber. A crimson red blade shot into my stomach. I screamed in agony. The room violently shook. A chunk of metal fell from the ceiling and into the projector holding me. I fell to the ground, clutching my wound with one hand. I outstretched my hand, attempting to shoot a blast of lightning at him, but again, only sparks flew out. 

He let out a laugh. "Pitiful."

He shot electric blue lightning towards me. I tried to absorb it into my palm, but I was barely able to contain it, and couldn't concentrate well because of the wound in my stomach. I held an orb of blue electricity in my hands, which were shaking. Dooku held up his lightsaber, walked towards me, slowly. 

"You won't survive this, let me help you, Severus." Said Revan, in my head. 

Finally, I let him take control. It was like passing the reigns of a speeder to someone else. It was like a spectating view, except in first person. And then power came over me, and the electricity in my hands became nothing compared to this power I held. 

Revan's P.O.V

I smiled to Dooku, and the hand holding a wound in Severus' body left it. I conjured a ball of white lighting, and shot it back to him. He flew back. I summoned the lightsaber hanging from his belt towards my hand. 

"What's happening?" He muttered, trying to steady himself. 

"Your fate." 

I dashed towards him, using an overhead backhand slash. I relentlessly kept him defending, not stopping, I then began choking him. He began floating, clawing at his throat. I threw him to the wall. I picked up the curved lightsaber hilt, and ignited it. Red and purple. Just like so long ago. 

"Pitiful." I scoffed. 

The doors opened, and I saw at least  a battalion of droids waiting. Dooku sprinted in-between their lines, making his escape. The droids began firing. I held all the blaster fire in place, hundreds of red bolts of energy frozen, shaking. I sent it flying back. A wave of the droids flew back, blaster holes in their heads. I walked out of the prison. I maneuver and slash through the battle droids with both red and purple sabers. I may be in Severus' body, but I was Darth Revan.