Sheer Hatred

Severus' P.O.V

I walked briskly after Obi-Wan and Anakin. I didn't hear them talking much. Just Anakin going from laughing, to a serious expression. He's always done that. As the war carried on, it was always harder to make him smile. Watching him go from the Jedi I used to banter with while piloting my star fighter go to a battle-hardened warrior, with a dark side. It was painful. They got to the hangar, and I snapped out of my thoughts and focused on staying out of sight. I carried a bag, holding my Death Watch armor in it. I was going to need it.

Obi-Wan stopped, and Anakin and him started bickering in front of the ship.

"You're joking?" Obi-Wan said, exasperated.

"It's a decent ship!" Anakin protested. He leaned on the ship, and the ramp slammed down when Anakin put his weight on it. "That was intentional." He gave Obi-Wan a grin.

They bickered again. 

I hid behind a cargo crate, only eavesdropping. Their arguing was going to take a while.

"Wow, sneaking aboard Kenobi's ship again." 

Nathaniel was right next to me, I barely even noticed him.

"Nathan? I thought you were on Kamino?" I whispered.

"Got back here, since our Knighthood is right around the corner, Master Ti sent me to prepare. Word is, I'm being chosen for a Guardian role." He whispered, excitedly.

Most of us would fit into a Guardian role. Always on the front lines. 

"Why are you here anyways?" I asked him.

"Saw you following Kenobi, heard about Mandalore. Figured you'd go. Especially against Windu's wishes." He said. "Be careful, will ya?" 

I nodded. "I will."

We did our handshake. I was great friends with Liam, but out of the three guys, Nathan and I were practically brothers. We understood each other. Similar to Kenobi and Skywalker. 

He cloaked himself with the Force and vanished into thin air. He knows all sorts of Force tricks. It was annoying.

Anakin finally left the hangar, after constant bickering with Obi-Wan. I was lucky Anakin's ship was garbage. The ramp closed way to slowly, allowing me to sneak on board. Obi-Wan stayed in the pilots seat, his mind and heart focused on the destination. I entered a small room Anakin had for showering on long trips. I got dressed in my Mandalorian armor. I always felt awesome with it. It was badass, I had to give them that. 

We finally arrived on Mandalore. I felt us land. And then I heard Obi-Wan talk to himself. "Anakin, that's the last time I borrow a ship from you." He walked out, and I heard heavy noise. Most likely the ramp having a hard time. I felt footsteps go back into the ship, and then a scuffle. Once the noise receded, I exited the ship, stretching my cramped muscles. I saw a body of man I didn't know at all. Obi-Wan must've taken his Mandalorian armor. 

I walked out of the ship, looking around. I guess the only guard there was the one Kenobi took out. I was about to get a lift to follow Kenobi when three blue-armored Mandalorians surrounded me. I ignited my saber, about to strike when one of them had their arms up in surrender. 

"Hey kid." The Mandalorian said, and I immediately recognized her voice, even before she took off her helmet. 

"Bo. Here to finish the job?" I said, having my saber up.