Sidious

"My mission! My own solo mission! A mission where you weren't supposed to be!" I yelled at my Master. We were in hyperspace, the moment Delta Squad and I got in the Venator, it turned around and left the atmosphere. "Zero reason! You had zero reason to interfere." I looked around the bridge. Clones who were manning the consoles were staring at my Master and I. Master Kenobi had his arms folded and a stern expression on his face, and stood behind Master Windu. Delta Squad stood behind me, but only because they needed to give a report of the mission.

My Master had a shocked and angry expression on his face. I hadn't talk to him like this in my years of being a Padawan.

"Is this the way to speak to your Master?" He said, his voice grave. "Is this the way you speak to someone who knows how to handle a battle far more than some child does?" With every word, his voice got louder. "You don't know more than me. I've seen so much more than you have. I've seen a galaxy of peace and diplomacy turn into a battlefield. My home planet! My home planet is nothing more than a jungle fueled with darkness!" His voice was now raised completely. "And when I have a new home, Coruscant, it turns into a cesspit of politicians!" 

"It's my home to!" I yelled.

Master Kenobi cut us off before we said anything else. "What happened on your mission. We don't have time to argue."

"Is that why you sent a Venator here, just for it to turn back? There's other planets who need troops and Jedi defending them. So it seems you have more than enough time." I told Obi-Wan, glaring at him. I hadn't forgotten him reporting me to the Council.

"Answer the question, Padawan." Kenobi said, taking a step forward.

"We got in there, killed droids, and blew the place up, ok?" Scorch said. "Yeesh, it's like you Jedi have a durasteel rod up your ass-oof!" Boss gave him a nudge in the ribs. "I was just saying!" Scorch whined. Sev chuckled. 

"To be specific, what happened with your encounter with the bounty hunter?" Kenobi asked.

"Is that why you guys are here?" I scoffed in disbelief. "Because you think I can't handle some two-bit bounty hunter?" 

"He's one of the most deadliest men in the galaxy." Master Windu said. 

"That I handled! He ran away!" I yelled.

"And did he tell you anything, any information, or offered information?" Obi-Wan said.

"No." I lied. 

"Then you're dismissed." My Master said.

"Good." I shot back.

I stormed out of the bridge and walked to my room on the Venator. I swapped my ratty robes for some fresh ones, and sat down on the bed. After talking to my Master like that, I was definitely going to be reprimanded. Would he expel me from the Order? After all we've been through?

 And then it hit me. 

I need to look into the Force. See what it holds for the future. There were rumors from some other Padawans who said that even Jedi Masters who looked into the future went insane. But I was stronger. It was risky, but I had to know. I closed my eyes and laid down on the bed, and then looked into the Force.

I was standing in a whirlwind of a dark red mist. There was harsh wind flying around as the mist moved violently. Then I heard a cackling sound. I instinctively reached for my saber, but it wasn't there. Then I heard a voice. It sounded like nails on wood. But it didn't only sound eerie, it sounded powerful.