Reunion and Rescue

Evan Piell has been kidnapped. I was in the briefing with several people, Master Plo was telling us that we needed to assemble a strike team to get Piell out of the Citadel.

"Now the Citadel is the most isolated and impenetrable detention facility for the Separatist forces. Nobody has ever escaped."

"First time for everything." Anakin said, arms folded.

"Indeed." Plo said. "Their security has prevented us from obtaining recent reconnaissance, so we  had to construct a map based upon data from the archives."

"So we'll be going in blind? How do we even know Master Piell is alive?" I frowned.

"The Separatists wouldn't dare kill Master Piell until they have what they need, the coordinates of a hyperspace lane called the Nexus Route, which travels into the very heart of both systems." Obi-Wan said.

"Meaning we could move our forces into Separatist sectors!" Rex said, shocked.

"Or slip in our defenses, if they obtain it." The clone known as Commander Cody said.

"This is extremely useful to both sides, and could tip the scales of war to the ones who have it." Plo said. "That is all."

Everybody began exiting the briefing room. I walked behind Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Master Plo. They talked about the Citadels security, and Anakin had to say something to Ahsoka along the way.

After a while, we arrived in the hangar bay. 

"Oh, and three Padawans will be joining you." Master Plo told me and Kenobi. 

"They must  be trained." Kenobi said, impressed.

"Indeed, one of them is my own Padawan, his unique weapon has given him favor in battle." Plo said. He continued. "The names of the Padawans you will be receiving are Nathaniel Steel, Liam Alden, and Rose Wendin." 

Instantly, Master Plo had my undivided attention. "Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Indeed, Padawan Thorn. I remember you four always being close. How long has it been since you have seen them?"

"Quite a long time." I responded.

He chuckled. "No need to make it longer."

We walked to the center of the hangar bay, and there I saw them. My old friends. Some of the only people who actually meant something to me.

"Hello there." I greeted, a smirk on my face.

"Well, you're a sight for sore eyes." Nathaniel commented, returning the smirk. 

"I could say the same for all of you." I grinned. "Whole team's back together."

Rose punched my arm playfully. "Hope your skills are fresh. We got some droids to dismantle."

Liam shrugged. "From what I hear, we're being carbon frozen."

Anakin called us over to him. "Padawans. Let's go." 

We walked over to him, and we saw a carbon-freezing machine.

"You were right." Nathan said.

 "Like always." Liam replied.

"This is your idea? Carbon freezing?" Obi-Wan asked Anakin.

"Hey, you wanted to shield us from the life-form scanners." Anakin smirked.