Puppy Love Too! ♡ Seonghwa × San × Yunho

RATED:M
Requested by: SansDirtyHips
This is part 2 for my Puppy Love oneshot. That mf oneshot is a cringe fest so read at your own risk..
Also, anyone who read the first knows this oneshot is gonna be made for comedic reasons and nothing is taking seriously when I write for this sequel. This is gonna be just as bad as the first or maybe better- also read this at your own risk.

 This is gonna be just as bad as the first or maybe better- also read this at your own risk

Where innocent baby boy San finally gets his way with YunHwa

Where innocent baby boy San finally gets his way with YunHwa. But it turns out he's not as innocent as he portrays.

"Hyung, why can't I go too?!" San whines loudly. Hongjoong, wooyoung, yeosang, mingi, and jongho were all leaving to go about their day. San wanted to go with his hongjoong hyung to his studio with him, but the older didn't want a tag-a-long. He couldn't focus with a rowdy San in his studio while he works.

"I already told you why. And I'm not going to tell you again. You will be fine, I promise. Plus, you have Seonghwa and Yunho here with you." Is all Hongjoong says before he walked out the door after Yeosang.

San let out a deep sigh. All he wanted to do was spend his day off with Hongjoong and he can't even do that.

"I guess we're just gonna rot on the couch today." He mumbles to himself as he made his way to the living room. After finding the tv remote in the sofa, he put on puppy dog pals before laying down on the sofa.

Not gonna lie, the show had San entertained for a hot minute.

But it didn't last long though...

"Ah! Seonghwa!" San heard Yunho squeal before bursting into a giggling fit. The younger could only assume that the two were playing that wrestling game again. He hated the fact they wouldn't let him join no matter how much he asked them.

And wrestling with Wooyoung is so boring.. cause the boy would just cry after san lightly tap him.

San started focusing more on the sounds coming from their room than on the tv he was previously watching. Those sounds weren't of laughter anymore and more of muffled noises..