Mani ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho

TW: death. Contemplating suicide.

Where yunho's paranoia and ptsd starts to get the best of him then Wooyoung shows up

It was 3:04 am in the morning and yunho couldn't sleep. It was strangely cold in his room that night too. He would just toss and turn in his bed, hoping that he could find a comfortable position in his once comfy bed.

Something told him that someone was out to kill him that night. He knows it's all in his head though. His doctor even said it was. But that little voice in his head always gets the best of him.

Yunho tossed his fuzzy blanket aside and sat up in his bed. He placed his hands over his face and sighed deeply. He couldn't even look at his phone right now.

What if they were stalking him? Or it was one of their crazy fans out to get him just so they can have their 5 seconds of fame..

He didn't know..

He got out of his bed and walked over to his window that was across his bedroom, he pushed back the curtains and immediately looked down at the lock. His padlock on his window that he kept on there was missing. He knows he never removed it as it made him feel safe.

Just by looking at his window that didn't have the lock anymore made his eyes burn with fresh tears. If that was gone, that means..

Yunho flicks the lights on before getting on his knees to look under the bed. He reaches out and grabbed the black hard case that was far back under there. Taking a seat on the floor, putting the case in front of him before putting the combination in that was used to open the locked case. His breath hitched as he heard it click.

He slowly opens the lid and let out a soft sigh. "It's still there.", he mumbles to himself as he picks up the object out of the case.

It was a pretty solid white 10mm glock that he kept to protect himself. No one knows he had this in his possession.. or so he hoped that no one knew. He takes the magazine out the bottom before loading it with a few stray bullets he had in the case. After, he sticks the mag back in the gun with a 'click' before cocking the gun back.

He felt a little better knowing that he could protect himself. But he was still extremely on edge that someone could just come through his window. He sat with his back against his bed frame and his body faced towards his window with his knees up against his chest.

Waiting..

He was stuck with his eyes fixed on the window. Every little sound he heard sounded like it was a thousand times louder then what it was. There was this pain in his chest that wouldn't go away and his body felt like pins and needles from being in such a position for a long time.