Alternate Universe Pt.1 ♡ Hongjoong × Yunho

Where Yunho helps take care of his stressed out Hyung.

San- Shiba inu hybrid
Hongjoong- white tiger hybrid
Jongho- silver back gorilla hybrid
Mingi- Mastiff hybrid
Yunho- sun bear hybrid
Seonghwa- Puma hybrid
Wooyoung- spotted hyena hybrid
Yeosang- bull hybrid

Hongjoong was extremely stressed out over their new comeback. He wanted everything to be perfect for atiny.

Hongjoong would stay in the studio for hours on end, perfecting songs and such. Getting pissed over the tiniest thing when he comes back to the dorms, scaring his fellow members.

Of course, the members see how stressed their leader was but they didn't want to bother the tiger hybrid even more. Even Seonghwa; the puma hybrid was scared to even go to his shared room with him at this time.

Yunho wanted to care for his Hyung. He didn't like when Hongjoong got like this. So, Yunho decided that he would help out his Hyung.

But Hongjoong was at the studio once again and knowing the tiger wouldn't be home anytime soon. Yunho would take his services to his Hyung.

Yunho got up from his desk and grab a small duffel bag from under his bed. He had to think about what he could bring to help relief the stress off his Hyung.

"Maybe I co- no.. he probably won't be in the mood for that." He says to himself. With a sigh he just started putting things that the tiger hybrid may like in the bag.

A extremely fuzzy blanket, a few snacks, Hongjoong's favorite rattle giraffe stuffie, and 3 really warm bottles of milk.

"I think that would do, since he just needs some love and a lot of affection." Yunho zips up the bag and quickly makes it out of the dorm, ignoring the few questionable stares he got on the way out.

When Yunho got to the studio he could already smell a sicking amount of the cinnamon scent in the air before he even opened the door.

Knowing that would mean Hongjoong was trying to help relax himself. With a knock on the door and a small 'hyung'. Yunho opens the door to met with a tired glare.

"Why are you here? It's late." The older says before turning back to his computer, typing away at something. Yunho walks in fully before closing the door behind him. "Well, we notice how stressed you are and how you aren't taking care of yourself properly."

Hongjoong hums. Not taking his eyes off the screen. Yunho place the bag down on the couch Hongjoong had in there and walked up behind the tiger hybrid, stroking the back of his head gently.

The older closes his eyes and let out a chuff. Hongjoong quickly snapped out of the trance the bear was putting him in and swatted at him, "Quit it. I can't concentrate when you do that." He huffs at the younger.

"Hyung. Let me help you, please?" Yunho whines. He was about to pet the other again but was swatted away again. Hongjoong knew what the bear ment but he didn't want to be bothered right now, "No, go home."

Yunho knew his Hyung was gonna be stubborn with him, "I'm not leaving until you let me help you." He says as he unzips the bag and takes out the now warm bottle of milk.

Hongjoong groans getting annoyed by the other, "I'm not going to let you! Now, take your a-" he was hushed up by a bottle being shoved in his mouth.

The tiger hybrid starts sucking on the nip quite harshly. With yunho still holding the bottle, he took it away from tiger earning a throaty whine, "Yunho..." Hongjoong spins around in his chair to face the mean bear.

Yunho holds up the bottle, "Do you want it back, Joonnie?" Hongjoong nods, feeling upset but didn't know why. "Then come cuddle with Yunnie, hm?" Yunho says.

Hongjoong hesitates but eventually climbs onto Yunho's lap and whimpers into the said boys neck. With a soft smile Yunho gives Hongjoong the bottle back, placing it between the others lips.

Now that Hongjoong was nuzzled up under Yunho's chin, the younger pulls the fuzzy blanket out of the bag. A soft rattle noise came from the bag causing Hongjoong to snap his head up with the bottle still in his mouth.

Yunho thought it was the cutest thing ever. "Do you want Nunu?" Yunho asks. Hongjoong nods glaring at the black duffel bag. The bear couldn't help but chuckle softly at his cute Hyung.

Yunho takes the stuffie out of the bag and hands it to Hongjoong who happily took it, holding up to his cheek as he leans back on Yunho.

"Cute." He mumbles to himself before he drapes the blanket over the two of them. Hongjoong was feeling better already, all the stress he once had disappeared.

He was grateful for Yunho showing up to take care of him even though he tried to push him away.

Hongjoong takes the now empty bottle out of his mouth and drops it on the couch. Yunho picks up the bottle and puts the cap back on it before placing it back in the bag.

Then Yunho rubs the tiger on the back as he leans down and presses his lips against Hongjoong's forehead. Yunho smiles when he heard a chuff coming from the other.

A sign of happiness and contentment.

Hongjoong nudges his nose against Yunho's jaw, breathing in his sweet scent before nipping at the flesh.

Yunho took in a deep breath before exhaling, telling his brain that the tiger's actions were innocent.

Hongjoong wraps his arms around Yunho's neck and rubs his cheek against the bear hybrids. "I'm sorry.." The older starts as he keeps his cheek on Yunho's.

Yunho snakes his arms around his hyung's waist, holding him even closer to him if that was possible. "..I didn't mean to be mean to any of you guys. And I'm sorry if I made any of you upset by my actions. It's just.. I-l was s-so stressed and frustrated about making everything perfect f-for atiny that I forgot to be a good h-hyung." Hongjoong cried softly.

Yunho pouts. His heart hurt when his Hyung cries.

"It's okay, Hyung. We understand but you can't be treating yourself like this, okay? You have to tell us how you feel so we can try our best to help you. And you're a great Hyung, don't think otherwise, Joonnie-ah."

Hongjoong crying slowly subsides. Sniffling, hiccups and the soft breathing from Yunho can be heard in the comforting silence.

Hongjoong gives Yunho a wet kiss on his cheek before nuzzling the boy with his tear stained cheeks once more, "I love you, Yunho.. so fucking much." He whispers softly.

A blush spread across Yunho's face as he cuddles into his Hyung, "I love you too, Hongjoong." Hearing those words from Yunho made the tiger bust out a bunch of chuffs as his long tail swayed lovingly under the blanket. Yunho let out soft clicking noises against Hongjoong's shoulder.

The two eventually fall asleep in each others arms and Nunu long forgotten on the floor.

(A/N: There's going to be 16 chapters all together for this mini series of one shots, but not all of them will not be publish on here. You will have to check out the separate book made just for this series. Will be released Soon!)