Worship ♡ Wooyoung × Yunho

Rated: M

Where Wooyoung loves Yunho's thighs.

Wooyoung has a secret. That secret is that he has a incredible want for Yunho's thighs. But the thing is that he can't get what he wants.

For the simple fact that he doesn't want to create awkward tension between the group.

He doesn't make it obvious though.. But he has made moves to at least some sort of interaction with the boy's thighs.

That being touching them when he would sit next to yunho. Or being able to sit on Yunho's lap when the "oblivious" boy would let him.

But there's a downfall to doing those simple things. He would get an obnoxious hard on just by doing so little. So, he doesn't do it too often.

Wooyoung has many things that he loves about Yunho's thighs.

Like when Yunho would wear short shorts, leaving his smooth plush thighs exposed to everyone. Or when he sits and his thighs pillow out. Just the thought of the boy's thighs was enough to make his mouth water.

"Wooyoung?" Yunho's voice snaps him out of his thoughts. "Huh? I mean- yeah?"

Yunho looks Wooyoung up and down with disgusted look on his face. "Aren't you going to shower? You're all sweaty and icky from practice."

Just the thought of Wooyoung not washing and thinking he could lounge around like that made Yunho utterly uncomfortable.

The other nods. "Yeah, I will."

Wait- Wooyoung thought of an idea that was destined to work.

"..only if you take one with me."

Yunho nods just as quick as the words fell from the others mouth. As long as Wooyoung gets clean he was fine with showering with him.

"Of course." Yunho says. He was just as sweaty and icky as Wooyoung, and he was desperate for a nice shower.

Wooyoung swallows thickly. That would mean just him and Yunho, alone in a small space. As if his night couldn't get any better then this.

Yunho was quick to leave Wooyoung to grab his clothes and a towel for his and woo's shower. And Wooyoung wasn't too far behind.

Once in the bathroom, Wooyoung locks the door behind him out of habit. As he was taking off his clothes, he heard Yunho turning on the water before the boy took off his own clothes.

Yunho didn't mind the burning feeling of Wooyoung watching him. He was used to it. But the funny thing is that Wooyoung doesn't think he knows about the whole thigh fetish he has.

He finally figured it out when Wooyoung left his phone in his room. And being nosy that day he when through Wooyoung's photos and to his surprise the boy has a album dedicated to just his thighs. Over three thousand pictures of them..

From then on, Yunho would wear things that reveal his thighs just to get the boy worked up for his own entertainment.

He even went to great lengths to kept his legs looking extra pretty for Wooyoung. Except for the bruises he gets from dancing every now and then.