Death's Angel ♡ Junji × Yunho

Pt.1 Death's Angel : Unturned

AN: I felt like I needed to write this. Junji + yunho is like a match in heaven.

Where Yunho and his sweet gothic boyfriend Junji receives a wonderful gift from destiny itself

"Yunho! Can you please focus? We have to get this shit done." Hongjoong groans in annoyance when he sees yunho with his phone close to his face, smiling like a cheshire cat.

They needed to finish a project for their mortician course. But yunho keeps playing on that phone.

"I know.. just- give me a sec." He says as he aggressively taps away on his phone.

Hongjoong rolls his eyes. "Give me your phone." He demands with his hand out, singling yunho to hand him the phone.

Yunho dramatically sighs and locks his phone before giving it to the other. "Better now, whiney ass?"

The blue haired smiles happily, "Yes."

The younger takes the paper and fills out some of the answers they were missing.

Missing..

Yunho pouts as he misses his boyfriend already. Junji was sending him explicit pics of his body and he was missing it cause someone wanted to whine about a project.

Junji had a weird vibe that came with him but he was obsessed with it and just him in general.

He was so pretty with his long hair that he had recently dyed white to match him. His voice was soft and hush until he gets pissed off then it's like he's been possessed by a demon.

He was also so gentle and caring despite his dark goth looking appearance.

But Yunho's favorite was his body. It was like he was handmade by Aphrodite herself. Every time he sees him it makes him want to cry cause it's too much for his eyes to handle.

Yunho would do anything this man heart desires. And I mean literally anything.

"Can we hurry up? I have things to do." Yunho whines as Hongjoong was taking his time looking over things. He wanted it to be perfect.

"You getting fucked by your weird gothic boyfriend isn't important." The older says, adding a few more details to the work.

Yunho scoffs, "who said I was the one getting fucked?"