Flaws ♡ Yeosang × Yunho

Slight mentions of depression and suicide.

Where Yeosang has IED and had a sudden episode behind closed doors

Where Yeosang has IED and had a sudden episode behind closed doors. And Yunho was there to be with him.

Yeosang has been diagnosed with depression and intermittent explosive disorder (IED).

Even though he had a rough upbringing, he thought he would have a chance of change when he got casted with KQ entertainment after he left BigHit, he just couldn't take it there anymore. They expect too much from him and it broke him down.

He knew the training process wasn't going to be easy at all. But he waited patiently for his debut. Yeosang finally had a spike of happiness and felt proud of accomplishing a big mile stone in his life.

It didn't last long though. As his members always depended on him. He had a lot of responsibility dumped on him all at once and even though he was a reliable person, he was stressed out to the point that he didn't even want to come out of his room, didn't want to eat.

It was becoming so bad that they had to take a break for Yeosangs's mental health. Yunho always checked on the boy to make sure he is at least decent. Cause even though they are on break they still had their schedules.

While everyone was doing their schedules. Yunho and Yeosang were the only ones at the dorm.

The older was doing his own thing, which was writing letters. He writes letters to all his members every 4 months. He loves to see their faces when they read his words of encouragement, how proud he was of them.

He was in the middle of writing when he heard a loud thud and something shattering. Yunho knew it was time to check on Yeosang. He doesn't know alot about Yeosang, as he's a private kind of guy but he knows that he has depression and other small things about him.

Yunho walks over to Yeosang's room, knocking on the door before opening it like he normally does. When he peered into the room he didn't expect what he saw. A side of him he never met. Yeosang had punched a hole straight through the mirror that was hanging on the wall.

Yunho's heart broke at the sight of Yeosang. The younger was breathing heavily, with tears running down his face. "Awe, Yeosang..", Yunho walks over to him, gently taking the others bloody hand into his, examining the damage.

His hand was pretty bad but not too bad that he would need stitches. Yunho looks at the others face. Yeosang felt vulnerable. Yunho has seen him at his weakest points but never seen him had one of his episodes or after he has one.

Normally, Yeosang bottles in his anger for as long as possible until he just explodes and that happens when he knows he's alone most of the time cause he doesn't want to scare his members. But sometimes, he would be having a silent episode or sudden outbursts around his members but never around yunho. The worst he had done around him was cuss out someone when he was there.