Alternate Universe Pt.8 ♡ Jongho × Yunho

Where Jongho gets jealous of Yunho for taking care of the other members and becomes a pouty baby

San- Shiba inu hybrid
Hongjoong- white tiger hybrid
Jongho- silver back gorilla hybrid
Mingi- Mastiff hybrid
Yunho- sun bear hybrid
Seonghwa- Puma hybrid
Wooyoung- spotted hyena hybrid
Yeosang- bull hybrid

Jongho glared at Mingi from across the room. The Mastiff was begging Yunho to scratch him more, "Yunho, please! Just a little more scratchies." The bear hybrid shaking his head, "I literally have been scratching you for 40 minutes now."

"Just please.. It feels really good." Mingi whined leaning his head against Yunho's chest. The bear sighed and ran his hand through Mingi's hair, scratching his head gently. "Fine. But only for ten more minutes. We don't need to you to get hurt."

Mingi's tail wags in happiness.

Jongho huffs at the scene and stood up, walking away to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

He wanted Yunho for himself just for a hour, more even. But he's always busy taking care of the others instead of him.

Jongho climbed into his bed and took a nap, hoping that the jealousy would be gone by the time he woke up.

After scratching Mingi for what felt like hours. Yunho decided that he would make the gorilla hybrid his favorite coconut and banana cookies since Jongho didn't seem like he was having a good day today.

In the middle of mixing the cookie dough Yunho heard a whine coming from across the kitchen, pausing what he was doing. Yunho didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"Yes sannie?" He says before finishing mixing the dough. San scatters over to the bear looking at what he doing. "Ooo~ You making cookies?"

Yunho nods, "Mhm! Our maknae isn't having a good day. So, I'm making his favorite cookies along with some sugar cookies since you pups can't eat chocolate."

San's fluffy ears drop in confusion and sadness, "What you mean I can't eat chocolate?! I eat it all the time!" The inu shrieks.

Yunho grabs a nonstick pan before putting the little dough balls on the pan. "And that's why you're always sick, puking your guts out, running high fevers and such." He states.

San pouts, glaring at the counter. "This isn't fair." He mumbles and stomps out the kitchen to tell Mingi what he was just told. Yunho chuckles at the younger before walking over to the sink to wash his hands.