Hyung ♡ Yeosang × Yunho

Rated: M

Where a shy yunho asks his stepbrother Yeosang, while he's in the middle of playing a game on the playstation, if he can cockwarm him

Yunho was on the internet, searching for stuff for his biology class when he stumbled upon a comment under one of the articles he was reading.

It said, "bruv- I would cockwarm that thicc cock any day." This was commented under a article's about human anatomy. Which Yunho found a little weird.

Yunho didn't know what that word means, cockwarming. so he when searching for the meaning. He made it to the urban dictionary, sat there. Staring at the meaning behind such a word.

"What? It's all about just staying still with a dick in your mouth. Okay- I think we are done with the internet for today!" He says as he closes his laptop.

He leans back into his computer chair and thought about it. Would it really be that bad? Like I know for the receiving person it must feel great. But the giving end.. I dont know..

Yunho's dirty thoughts stop when he heard his stepbrother Yeosang yelling. Normally, his brother wouldn't be this loud or mad even. But only acting like this when he's playing a game with his friends online.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS WHORE! STOP DYING EVERY TIME I FUCKING REVIVE YOUR ASS!" The deep voice yells, lowkey scaring Yunho.

Yeosang. Suddenly, his mind was just filled with only thoughts of his brother. Thoughts that shouldn't even exist in his mind but they do.

Maybe Yeosang will let me cockwarm him? It doesn't have to be sensual. Plus, I'm very curious about how the giving end would feel.

And no. He has never sucked a dick before.

Yunho let out a soft whimper when he heard Yeosang yelling again. His parents don't seem to home. Cause if they were Yeosang wouldn't still be yelling as their parents would have already scold him for being loud.

"This is not right.. but it wouldn't hurt too much to ask right?" Yunho mumbles to himself. Yunho slowly got up from his chair and tried to fixed his white oversized sweater from falling off his shoulder. But, he eventually gave up and left it be.

He left his room and made his way to Yeosang's room. Once in front of his door, he suddenly grew anxious.

What if he thinks I'm weird? Disgusting even.

Yunho bit his lip and opened the door. He was met with an angry Yeosang glaring heavily at his tv.

"SAN! Can you stop being fuckin stupid for 15 minutes?! Bruh- It ain't even that difficult!" The boy spoke loudly. Ready to chuck his controller at the damn tv.