Autophobia ♡ Ateez × Yunho

Autophobia: fear of being alone and or isolated.

Mentions: Severe separation anxiety, a panic attack happens.

Where Yunho has extreme autophobia. But his members only thought he was always joking around about it when they leave him alone.

Yunho has an extreme case of autophobia. But his case was with being isolated and alone. Also, it doesn't help that he has severe separation anxiety cause of it.

He knows he drive his members nuts with always clinging to them or the constantly begging for them not to go somewhere.

He is sure they are tired of it cause they don't think he his serious, and is always playing around.

He knows that they don't understand how serious it was. Like now, they left him all alone by himself. No matter now much he begged for them to stay with him or have him go with them, they ignored him and left.

Yunho was crying heavily in his shakey hands. He was alone and they told him that he needs to stop acting like that.

"Stop acting like this! You need grow up and stop relying on us for everything." Seonghwa yells at him.

"I honestly don't even know how you made it into the group acting like that." San said.

I wasn't alone.. I had you guys with me through every step of the way..

"It so annoying when you do that-" Hongjoong says.

"Would you get off of me?!" Jongho pushed him away.

"You play too much-" Wooyoung states.

"Yunho, please for the love of god, can you leave me alone?" Yeosang says annoyed.

"You need to go somewhere else if going to act like this today." Mingi tells him.

Them saying those things to him told him how they really think about him. That he was annoying, that he needs to quit acting like a child, that they don't like him.

Just that made it much more worst. They should have just left without saying anything. He wouldn't have been thinking the way he was now.

He didn't think that they were going to actually leave him the way they did. Now, he's sitting in the same spot on the cold floor, like one of those sad puppies when their owner leave them, waiting for them to come back.