Puppy Love ♡ Seonghwa × Yunho

RATED:M

Seonghwa and Yunho were in a sub/dom/love relationship behind their members backs

Seonghwa and Yunho were in a sub/dom/love relationship behind their members backs. They almost got caught from being sloppy.

All the members were in the van on their way back to the dorm. Yunho was sitting between Seonghwa and Jongho in the back. Seonghwa was just taking a short nap when he felt his hand getting moved in between Yunho's legs.

He knew that Yunho was getting antsy when he heard Yunho whimpering softy, grinding gently on his hand. Seonghwa pinches one of Yunho's thick thighs. Causing the other to jump slightly and lean into him.

"Please.." Yunho whines quietly into Seonghwa's shoulder. Seonghwa looks over at Jongho who was sleeping then back at Yunho before leaning over to him.

With a smirk, he whispers into the others ear, "What do you want me to do?" Yunho was blunt with his answer, "Fuck me." He mumbles to the older.

Seonghwa chuckles deeply, running his hand across the youngers already hard member. Teasing him.

Yunho bites his lip, looking down at his lovers hand. Blushing when he felt Seonghwa lick the side of his face and nip him on the cheek.

All you hear is a fake gag echo throughout the van. "You on some weird shit Seonghwa. To have the audacity to lick ones face. *gagging noises* I can't believe I witness that." A Yeosang shakes his head at the two.

He eventually turned back in his seat, disgusted. Seonghwa couldn't help but smile. He loves how sweet Yunho tastes and how he doesn't complain when he bites and nips at him. But he doesn't just do it for his own pleasure but also for Yunho's too.

At first they were friends with benefits but that escalated into a love relationship with a sub/dom relationship. The only reason why they kept the relationship from the others cause they are nosy af. And at least six of them has their noses in someone's business.

Hongjoong looks over at the boys in the back just looking at them before turning back into his seat.

When they finally got to the dorm Yunho drags Seonghwa by his shirt to their shared room. When finally in their room Yunho locks the door behind him before walking over to the bed sitting on Seonghwa's thighs.

"I want you to fuck me on the floor, Please Alpha.." he whines. "Like the dirty puppy I am.." Seonghwa doesn't say anything and starts stripping his whiney pup, tossing Yunho's clothes elsewhere.

Seonghwa takes off his own clothes with the help of Yunho. Yunho was excited and really desperate for his alpha. Crawling on the floor on all fours with his bubbly ass in the air like a bitch in heat.