Was a One Time Thing ♡ Mingi × Yunho

Rated: M

Requested by: mystoryssuck

Where Mingi is one of the most popular boys at his highschool and he uses Yunho as a one time kiss to get someone off his back.

Yunho whines softly as he watches his crush walk by to his large crowd of friends. He heard his bestfriend San let out a nasally sound. "You know, you are becoming more obvious every day you see that man." The said boy says.

The brunette sighs before laying his head on San's shoulder. "I like him so much... this ain't fair." He mumbles the last part.

He has tried multiple times to get his crushes attention or to at least have the boy acknowledge him for once.

And everytime he made a fool out of himself. He had cried so many tears for that boy. He always thought about why he tortures himself like this. That he should just give up with trying and should just move on.

"Yunho- Awe..don't cry, puppy." San pouts as he wipes his bestfriend's tears. He understands what the boy is going through. He knows it hurts him so much.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have said that."

Yunho sniffles and wraps his arms around San, "No. You don't have to be, cause your right and I-I know I'm extremely obvious. But I don't think he even cares. He has girls all up on him 24/7. So many that it doesn't even surprise me anymore, San. He would never like me. I should just move on from him. I think it would be better for me if I did.." Yunho says.

San sat there and listened. Yunho deserves the whole world and more so. Sometimes, he doesn't understand how Song Mingi hasn't snatched the boy up yet.

He knows that his bestfriend is such a pure soul that is so faithful and loyal that he could be literally everything you ever wanted.

And Yunho is so damn grateful for even something so small and simple. Just acknowledging his presence was enough to get the boy smiling so bright for the rest of day.

San himself would date Yunho if he wasn't already dating someone. And that wasn't no secret.

"All I have to say is do what your heart wants. But I hope the person you fall in love with takes your feelings into consideration, is honest about their intentions, and loves you for who you are." San says softly as he holds the brunette close before letting him go.

Yunho looks up at the boy with teary eyes, "That's the most serious thing you said all month." San gently slaps the others shoulder, "Your so mean to me.. I'm serious all the time!" He whines.

Yunho chuckles as he pulls San into another tight hug, getting one in return.
"GAwd! I love you bestfriend!" Yunho yells loudly getting everyone attention. San laughs, "I LOVE YOU TOO BESTFRIEND!"

San was the first one to break loving hug when he got a text from his boyfriend. With a pout San said his goodbyes to his bestfriend before he walks away leaving Yunho alone.

Yunho sighs sadly as he turns to his locker, unlocking it before he stuffs his things into it. He should really get to class before he's late.

The brunette was honestly too sad to go to class at the moment. So he decided against going to class to walk around the school to clear his head.