Save Me ♡ San × Yunho

Mentions of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, cannibalistic behavior.

Where Yunho is sick and San was there to save him.

Yunho was really sick. Not physically but mentally. That's why he was sitting in a psych ward, locked away from humanity. Getting prod at like some guinea pig. So many drugs get forced down his throat and get injected into him that he doesn't even know himself anymore.

But it wasn't like he really knew who he was in the first place.

Yunho suffers from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and cannibalistic behavior.

That last one got him in solitary confinement in a cold room with nothing but his thoughts and walls.

The faux blonde stiffens when he heard a sound that was all too familiar to him. The monsters were gonna shoot him. He never like the thought of going to sleep then waking up in a straight jacket and a mask that covers his mouth.

"GO AWAY!" Yunho screams at the door. He couldn't really makeout what they were saying on the other side of the door but he can hear laughing.

Laughing..

He was petrified. Why would they laugh at him when he was clearly not doing anything funny?

He curled himself up in a tight ball as he started to suddenly scream. They were back. The evil voices talking to him.

'Someone has to shoot you cause your pathetic ass won't do it yourself.'

"I-I don't wanna d-die." He covers his ears as he felt tears stream down his pale, bruised up face.

'Haha! Crying now are we? And you wonder why you parents dump you in this hell hole..'

The troubled boy ran his shakey fingers through his hair before pulling harshly at the strands. He wanted them to go away.

"NO! M-mommy would never leave me here. She'll come and get m-me! I-I just know she w-will..." he cries softly.

Yunho whimpers when he felt a sharp pain pulsating from his thigh. He looks down and quickly grabs the long syringe sticking out his leg, throwing it across the small room.

He suddenly felt extremely exhausted, his eye lids feeling heavy. Seconds later he fell limp on the floor. His head collided with the concrete ground beneath him.

It was quick.

The 'nurses' barged into the room to pick up the concerning light body off the floor. Strapping the boy in a straight jacket so tight that it will most likely cut off circulation in his arms and hands.