SPECIALLY STUPID ♡ Yunhwa × Ateez °•A.U.•°

(This is a sneak peak of the first chapter to my new story coming out today! Same title here is the same one for the book.)

"Seonghwa!" Yunho's voice echoes throughout his luxurious mansion.

Let's just say.. Jeong Yunho, the kingpin of marijuana trafficking in South Korea.

A very timid Seonghwa comes out of nowhere. Normally, Seonghwa doesn't act this way toward the taller male. He was guilty of something..

"Y-yes, ma'am?"

The younger let out a soft giggle. Honestly loving the way Seonghwa's eyes widened in fear.

"My precious baby boy.. why must you not listen to me? And I just know you knew better than that hwa.." Yunho pouts at the older who put his head down in shame.

Before Seonghwa could say something. Yunho already had his left hand gripping the others jaw quite harshly, forcing to look at him.

Seonghwa wanted to cry as he knew why Yunho was mad at him. But who told him?

"Keep acting like a filthy whore. I will fucking cut your dick off and kill whoever that bitch is you keep sticking your dirty cock in. Cause remember my pretty hwa.. we're married. You're mine and only mine. And if I ever get that type of shit coming to my phone again.. I'll kill you my damn self." Yunho growls out before letting go of his husband's face.

Yunho loves Seonghwa with all his heart but every once in a while the older would fuck something up.

Literally.

Seonghwa rubs his now sore face. He honestly couldn't be mad at his husband for acting like this honestly. He knew he shouldn't have done it, yet he did it anyways.

Plus, he also really loves Yunho. And honestly does this for his own entertainment. Yunho being possessive, rough, and downgrading him just does something to him.

"Seonghwa, you have to be kidding me right now.." Yunho says as he was eyeing his beautiful husband up.

Seonghwa blushes as he wraps his arms around Yunho's neck. "How bout you shut your pretty mouth and ride my cock.." he said seductively.

Yunho glares at his horny husband, "how about I divorce your pathetic ass.."

The older chuckles deeply as he nips at the youngers neck, "you can- if only you ride me as we fill out the court papers."

The younger rolls his eyes. There was no point in arguing with Seonghwa as everything Yunho would have said would just get turned sexual by the other.

"You annoy me so fucking much."

Seonghwa just smirks as he took Yunho's hand into his before dragging him to their shared master bedroom.

And as soon as Seonghwa shut the bedroom door, Yunho already had something in mind.

"Hwa, I have a question to ask you."

Seonghwa immediate thought was that yunho was going to leaving him. "O-okay.." he was so scared that was on his husbands mind.

"I wanna get play toys. Not just any bullshit you throw in the night stand. I'm talking real people hand picked by me. What do you think?" Yunho looks at his husband.

Shit, he rather have Seonghwa fucking one of them then some bitch he found honestly.

"Are you bringing this up cause of m-me?" Seonghwa asks.

"You're one of the many reasons on why I'm planning on doing this. Also I want more subs. You're the perfect submissive top, baby. But I think it would be fun to try something a bit different. Also to keep you from getting your head busted in by me, hm.." yunho gave him that look that had him move away a bit from the younger in fear.

Seonghwa knows that his husband means everything he says. If he says he was going to beat him, yunho definitely would without hesitation. "I'm s-sorry! I'll be good, ma'am! I promise!" He begs for forgiveness from the other.

Yunho hums, "this will be the last time I'll accept your apology for this sort of thing. Keep that in mind whenever you try and fuck someone who's not me or anyone I allow for you to fuck." He said lowly.

His husband wouldn't be his first body. Definitely won't be his last.

Seonghwa grabs Yunho's hands tightly, "never again will I do that. Cause I know you would actually fuck me up.. I promise you that."

Yunho smiles as he hears the fear in his poor husband's voice. He knows that means Seonghwa wouldn't dare to cross him.

"Good. Now, I've actually already picked out the new subs and did background checks and all that stuff. There's 6 of them.. I couldn't just pick one as they're all so precious." He says as he walks over to his vanity picking up the stack of papers to give to his curious husband.

The older skims through the packet and to his surprise they all looked innocent until he reads the descriptions of them.

(Not available in this preview version of my new story being released today.)

"Baby? You know 2 of them are felons right? One with arson with intent to murder his girlfriend's whole family! That's crazy. I mean don't get me wrong this is a very nice section of men but are you sure you're fine with criminals living with us?" Seonghwa knows he shouldn't question his husband but he was a bit skeptical of some of these men.

Yunho nods, "I'm perfectly fine with that. It's not like me and you aren't criminals ourselves or anything.. but not everyone is perfect but they all look so lovely. Definitely Jongho.." he coos out.

"Okay. But when do they come? Do we even have room prepared for them?" Seonghwa looks up at his husband. Yunho always has plans for something around here.

"Of course, I do. It's already done. And they should be here tomorrow at some point. Not sure what time since they're coming from all over." Yunho was excited. He loved the thought of owning his own submissives with his husband.

Seonghwa would have loved this idea too if it was without some of these males with dangerous backgrounds. But he knows his love won't take no for an answer and will just have to find out the hard way.

"Will you stop worrying? This is nothing new for me, honey. Just make sure you keep your guard up cause I know how you get.." yunho pecks Seonghwa's pouting lips.

"What if I don't like any of them?" The older crosses his arms. Yunho giggles at his sulking husband, "I'm pretty sure a few of them will like you, baby. You haven't even met them to not like them yet.. besides the one boy." He says as he moves Seonghwa's black long hair away from his doe eyes.

That action caused Seonghwa to let out a needy whine for his lover. Yunho looks down at his lover's pants before sighing deeply, "You're a fucking mess."