My Little Werewolf ♡ Hongjoong × Seonghwa × Yunho

Where Yunho isn't your typical big bad werewolf

Today was hunting day! It was a day where Hongjoong takes his pack out into the forest and let's them kill fresh game for the week. The animals don't go to waste as they will use the bones, hide, and meat for different uses.

It was early in the morning when Hongjoong was erupted out of his sleep when he turns to the right and bumps into a solid figure in his bed.

Normally, he never has anyone in his bed, let alone let anyone in his bed cause he can't stand being overheated with body heat.

The alpha sits up in his bed, after rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he looks over at who was in his bed.

"Yunho?" He croaks out. A whine was heard as the said boy heard his name.

Yunho snuck into Hongjoong's bed after he had a nightmare that scared him late in the night. He felt better and was finally able to go back to sleep when he was next to the pack leader.

"You had a nightmare again, huh?" Hongjoong asks. "Yea.." the younger pouts.

The older doesn't know the cause of the boys reoccurring nightmares lately but he knows how upset Yunho gets when he talks about them. So he won't ask him what it was about for now.

Hongjoong sighs softly before going back under his covers, facing a tired looking Yunho. He reaches his small hand out caressing the boy's fleshed cheek, the pad of his thumb gently rubbing against the boy's cheek bone.

"Big or small?" The leader whispered.

Yunho looks into Hongjoong's eyes, "Big." A small smile appeared upon the blonde's lips. Hongjoong knows that Yunho wouldn't be able hunt today if he wasn't.

"Just checking. You know what today is. I just need to make sure you'll be able to pull through today. Even if you weren't, that would be okay too."

Yunho whines, he can hunt today! He never missed a day where they get to hunt together. He loves when they do that as a pack, also pets. He loves pets..

"That won't be okay! Cause I don't get to hunt with you guys.." the younger mutters. Hongjoong chuckles as he tucks a piece of the boy's black hair behind his ear. "You're such a sweetheart. But you already know why I wouldn't want you out there like that."

Yunho sighed in defeat. He knows Hongjoong wouldn't let him step foot off the deck if he was like that. He's grateful to have a leader that cares about his well-being and safety than to let him get harmed and sacrifice to Mother Nature.