Chapter 2: He's Everywhere

Jeongyeon resigned from The Bulletproof. She thought about it the whole weekend and decided to not get involved with Park Jimin. She knew she'd get over what she found out sooner or later.

Jeongyeon: Mianhae Namjoon-oppa. You'll find a better writer than me, and a braver one.

This left Namjoon frustrated at first but moved on and looked for another writer. However, all the write-ups that he was reading were far from what Jeongyeon had showcased before— they were too plain.

Sana and Namjoon were in the staff room and just finished reading seven of them, Sana set three apart saying that they had potential but Namjoon dismissed them all in the end.

Sana: Oppa, time is ticking, The Cypher will get ahead of us again.

Namjoon: Again? Ever since they were launched in this school we never got ahead of them. Aish. I'm really gonna put Kim Seokjin in his place! *sighs* Anyway, these are trash. The Pharktom will not be happy. He will just ruin us. Yah, can't Jeongyeon really do this?

Sana: You really need to give up.

In the end, a charismatic and bubbly Jung Hoseok was chosen and Namjoon believed that he could be trained. The important thing here was he accepted the task given to him, which was to spread rumors about Park Jimin. He did not tell Hoseok about The Pharktom though, out of concern that he would have the same reaction as Jeongyeon.

〰️

Have you ever had this sensation when you were sure a certain someone never existed until you crossed paths with him, then this someone would just appear almost everywhere as if shoving in your face what you missed in your life?

This certain someone in Jeongyeon's life was Park Jimin. Sejeong mentioned his name a few times before but she never really listened to her as she was not interested. But ever since that day at the diner and Sana confirmed it was him, he had become everywhere.

He would be at the school's gym, she'd sometimes see him in the bathroom areas, and she even noticed how their lunch schedules were almost aligned. The crazier part here was how his eyes would sometimes lock on her's. Whenever that happened, she'd feel tensed. This had been going for almost two weeks now that Jeongyeon already felt sick, she had to skip school.

She was lying on their bed when she suddenly became curious about him again so she visited one of the school's Facebook pages— Popcorn, Parkies— that talked about popular students of the University. If it was true that Jimin's a rising star, surely, his photos would be posted there and a lot of fans would be commenting.

Not even a minute had passed and she already found a photo of him along with Taehyung. The page was asking the students to choose the heart-react button if they felt like Jimin wore the denim better or the haha-react button if they liked Taehyung more.

 The page was asking the students to choose the heart-react button if they felt like Jimin wore the denim better or the haha-react button if they liked Taehyung more

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.