Chapter 18: Park Jimin I

Entry 1:

I was talking to Park Sejeong at the cafeteria earlier— she's the president of the fans club dedicated to me. I am not used to this kind of treatment, but if I'd be honest, it feels good that someone likes you even if you only give them your bare minimum. I guess I got tired of trying so hard to get Ryujin's attention.

Anyway, she was asking me to visit the club.

It was also too crowded so she invited her friend to our seat. Her friend was in a hurry and I felt like she would choke at any time so I stood up to get water. I kept glancing in her direction, afraid that she'd leave even before I could get back. Thank goodness she didn't. She thanked me but she didn't even look my way. Not once.

Entry 2:

She started to become everywhere after that chance meeting. I found out that she is part of one class I am in, I always see her in the library as well, and of course, we almost have the same schedule for lunch breaks. 

She started existing, yet it is as if she also never existed. Am I imagining her? 

Entry 3:

I thought I am imagining her.

This day, she looked at me. She looked my way at the Better Butter.

▶️PLAY: In a Long Dream - CHEEZE

She is real and stared at me like her head was full of questions. I tried to smile, but my stomach churned. I am not like this and it is frustrating on my part. I just wanted to be friendly. After trying to smile, I averted. I wanted to talk to her, but the way I talk sucks. I wish I'm not like this. I want to talk to her so badly :(.

Entry 4:

What's The Bulletproof's business with me? Pfft. I'm pissed. Idk. She didn't even come to school today. I'm double pissed.

Entry 5:

I was eating at the Better Butter and we were having a staring contest— for God-knows-how-long. Or maybe she was only spacing out because she was startled when she realized.

Entry 6:

SHE WAS THERE!! At the Better Butter! I wanted her to be there but I could not talk. What the hell was "swipe left"? She thought I was deaf! It was funny and stupid at the same time. She handed me a board and I couldn't help but chuckle. I was about to write how shy I was but Sejeong came.

She looked shocked after hearing me talk. I tried to smile politely. I tried.

Entry 7: 

I don't know what's wrong with me, but today, I sprinkled water on her face. Am I high?

She also called me annoying for giving back her ring. I can't blame her though. What's weird is that I enjoyed listening to her ramblings, I automatically smiled. I wish I can get closer to her, but she probably hates me now.

Entry 8:

I hate it when people nag me, especially Rosé. But she turned me on. She looked so fine.

Entry 9:

What the heck?? The Bulletproof started. Now, everyone knows I smoke. Wow. Just wow. Thank goodness, my club is still intact. Sejeong tried to calm me down. A lot of students hate me now for being pretentious— as they say. I've already had enough hate from my sister.