Chapter 7: Friends or Foes

Soon after realizing that he crushed the alcohol bottle that he was holding, Jimin put the stuff back in his locker not caring whether it'd spill there. He took a deep breath before clearing his throat, catching Taehyung and Jeongyeon's attention.

Jimin: Why are you here? Both of you.

Taehyung: Wae? We agreed to meet here. *still holding Jeongyeon's hand*

Jimin: *crossed his arms and leaned against the locker* Jinjja? *looks at Taehyung and Jeongyeon's locked hands*

Taehyung: *lets go of Jeongyeon's hand* Ne. Now, if you'll excuse us... we'll leave.

Jimin: *cackles* Yah! Why are you here, Yoo Jeongyeon?

Jeongyeon: *glares at Jimin*

Taehyung: I already told y—

Jimin: I'm not talking to you. Answer me, girl.

Taehyung: You're so frustrating! I told you we agreed to meet here.

Jimin: Jinjja? Here? Your locker area is K while hers is O, not G.

Taehyung: So what? My favorite letter is G... are you gonna cry about it?

Jimin: Liars everywhere... from her to you.

Taehyung: Again, I am not lying. Will you stop meddling in our business here? If we want to meet here, we will.

Jimin: You know what needs to stop? You loitering the locker area. Who are you following, huh?

Taehyung: If there's anyone who seems to be following people... it's you. How did you know our locker area?

Jimin: Because you loiter here and she— I just know. I don't care.

Taehyung: See? You're a stalker.

Jimin: No, I am not!!!

Taehyung: Oh goodness, you angry now? You angry 'coz you can't be number one, am I right?

Jimin: Shut the fuck up.

Taehyung: No, you shut the fuck—

Jeongyeon: STOP!!! Stop stop stop! Children of god, stop!

Taehyung: Jeongyeon-ah, mian—

Jeongyeon: Stop talking! Yah! Park Jimin! If it's gonna make your girly mouth shut up, we didn't agree to meet up here. I came here because I thought this is my area. Happy?

Jimin: Which is because...

Jeongyeon: What?

Jimin: C'mon, why did you think that this is your area? Say the word, you are a what?

Taehyung: Yah!

Jeongyeon: Here you go... I wasn't myself. I spaced out. My mind was floating. What else? I am stupid.

Jimin: Yes!! *chuckles* I won! *smirks*

Jeongyeon: 😟 You're happy because of that? I see, I'm dealing with a weirdo. I've had enough of today and it's because of you. Go ahead and post something about this. Tell everyone that I am stupid. Jimin, *calmly* you know I am not as bad as you thought I am. I just wanna let you know too that I hate our situation. *leaves*

Jimin: *puzzled, gulped*

Taehyung followed Jeongyeon outside the building until he noticed that she was limping. They chatted while they continued walking.

Taehyung: Jeongyeon-ah, are you okay? Would you like me to carry you?

Jeongyeon: Mwo?!! That'd be weird!!!