Chapter 5: The Perfect Girl

Just a week ago, Sowon was not even looking at Jeongyeon, basically telling her that she didn't exist at their campus. But due to the recent events, people now turn their heads to her whenever she'd be around.

What exactly happened in the last few days?

Right after Jimin left Jeongyeon in front of the Parks' residence, she quickly got inside and took a long bath. She thought about what Jimin said.

He must be kidding, right?

But she couldn't be sure, especially that the guy was too unpredictable. So to be on the safe side, she ended up sleeping early again.

She woke up at four in the morning so that she could leave by five praying that it wouldn't rain and luckily for her, it didn't.

Jeongyeon was kind of questioning herself if she overdid it. Is 5 AM too early? But then again, she thought it was better than having Jimin around.

She stayed in the cafeteria since the library and the other classrooms were not yet available. She ate her food there and later on rested her head on the table to nap.

Not even an hour had passed and she already heard the other students coming in. Irritation was painted on her face when she looked up and she mentally cursed Jimin for this.

After taking her lunch, Jeongyeon took medicine for her headache and decided to go to the library this time to steal a few minutes of sleep again. However, she was greeted with a 'NO SLEEPING' post in front of the door.

Jeongyeon: Jinjja 😩

She paused and thought where else she could stay but ended up just going inside. She dragged herself to a vacant seat. After settling, she almost choked when she saw that the person from the other table in front of her was none other than Park Jimin, who seemed to haven't noticed her yet. He was wearing reading glasses as he reads and writes.

If she didn't know him and his odd behavior, she would probably be attracted to him

If she didn't know him and his odd behavior, she would probably be attracted to him. She sighed, relieved that she knew.

Jeongyeon was still staring at him when he finally looked up. She noticed that his eyes widened a bit but he tried to hide it and continued to just read.

If she had to be honest, she waited for him to do something again like maybe start a staring contest or bug her by sitting next to her. She was actually preparing her clap-backs that she was not able to use— he left his seat without another look in her direction.

After a few minutes, Jeongyeon checked her phone for the time and saw that it was five minutes before her next class so she got up to head to their classroom.

While clearing her notifications, she found a message request on her messenger.

Messenger: