CH, 2

now as broadside and south dakota heads to sign him up to the academy since that enterprise had asked her and she knew right away just to keep him in check, by sending him to be enrolled into the academy to keep an eye on the Autobot in disguise.

broadside: so what is the teacher like?

s.d.: oh langley? she's quite strict but I think she knew that we need to get into shape! even for someone who is half your own size!

broadside: [i guess, that she's like nickel from that stupid deception group?]

s.d.: so what is your home really like?

broadside: big, metallic, and plus the machines all imitated animals!

s.d.: [that really sounded just like the sirens!] oh what do we know! we're here!... 

as the two kansens entered the room she gave broadside a short tour of the academy, so he can get a good idea of what he is dealing with...

s.d.: this is the gym....

broadside: oh really!

and that is where they meet up with one of the more popular kansen of the academy....baltimore

Baltimore: oh hey!... looks like that you have a knew frie-[eeeeeh! why is a boy kansen here!] i mean... hi! my name's Baltimore, the ace of this school!

broadside: name's broadside... Autobot black ops operative... from the wreckers!

baltimore: i guess so! you know that i might be that popular... but you... you look strong enough to flip over a couple of ship! i heard that you have dual rigging?

broadside:[is it me or she just is reminding me of thunderclash?] oh... yeah! i have one of those rigging mutations!

baltimore: i see! so you're knew around here! i guess that we might-

then they got themselves interrupted by someone...

bremerton: oh hey sis! i just heard that some new kansen had made it on the dock on a jet! 

broadside: oh hey thundercla- I mean Baltimore... who is that?

baltimore: oh that's my sister Bremerton! like me she like being in the gym but she also likes being what she does best: being a therapist!

bremerton: hey! you must be broadside! 

broadside: h-how did you know?

Bremerton: too easy! i heard that people kept talking about a part of a ship but that can't be a person's name right? so i just personally concluded that was your name!

broadside: ok! so basically your a professional ... 

baltimore: she likes to boast a lot! so see you at school!

broadside: y-yeah! [scrap! I'm grabbing so much attention!]

s.d.: is something wrong?

broadside: oh there's nothing wrong at all! how about we just go and continue?

s.d.: i guess that we're almost there to the classrooms!

so after checking out various classrooms that cover various topics all taught by both langley and ranger...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY BROADSIDE CHOPPING DOWN A TREE WITH HiS ENERGON AXE. 

as the pair of light carriers both enter the room to see langley to settle down the unruly students that are still in their desks playing around.

langley: what am i? invisible!?...

with that is enough to bring them in line, she hears a whisper from ranger...