CH#17

now seeing the six male kansen that literally fell from the sky and piranha now recognises them...

piranha: t-that's the trainbots!

akagi: oh my...they don't look like they can handle their own in a fight!

piranha: just watch them!

shouki pov:

now the leader of the trainbots now ordered his team to combine...

shouki: trainbots! merge and combine into Raiden!

they all combined into the six-member kansen version of the combiner known by the name of raiden, as said combiner is now making a show of himself...as Nagato and her sister Mutsu now ask piranha on the identity of the

nagato: ...piranha who are these kansen?

piranha: those are the trainbots...and that's their combined form of raiden, how I know is because they're built to look like trains, but in reality, they all transform into space shuttles...well only the one named shouki he's a triple changer...

Akagi: so it'll be quite a good insertion for them to join our faction!

piranha: after they find out that you are trying to reverse engineer that guy's tech? girl, i swear if fortress Maximus was here right now he could've gotten you arrested!

zuikaku: you said it piranha!

mutsu: shhh! there's like a big fight going on out there!

they all quiet down as the battle between Majin zarak and Raiden now takes place with raiden making the first move with him skating towards the monstrosity by using his magnets under his feet, which grants him to polarize the weight as well as displace the total weight that the kansen has needed in order to move around...

shimakaze: so fast!

tone: hey! we better not let him take all the credit!

Mutsu: yeah! hey, sis let's all have in on the fun!

Nagato: i-i guess that you're right for once...I'll allow it this one time...

now with that order the entire sakura empire kansen and piranha all now fight back assisting Raiden, 

Takao: focus fire on the weak spots!

piranha: no! aim for his head!

now they heeded his advice as majin zarak is now getting shot at by the many kansen as his navigational computers, as well as his extremely primitive mind, is now starting to now fail him...

shimakaze: it's working!

piranha:...i guess Raiden's got it covered!

now as everyone now watched on as the kansen of a combiner now is grateful at the fact that his assistance is much needed in their time of need...

raiden: majin zarak!...your time is up!

the combiner then skillfully aimed his gun right at the maximal superweapon as his rigging then disappeared and is now seemingly dead, but somehow is still alive but still alive...

piranha: is...is it over?

hakuryuu: hope so!

sendai: as i love to say it...it's most likely not over not yet!

now as they watched on as they towed back the salvaged remains of majin zarak to some large cave, as piranha and co. all are tired but happy that they all got a good fight, and as for the trainbots they peacefully made contact with the sakura empire...