CH#30

now wondering what Musashi was talking about in trying to keep the sakura empire safe from any to all threats since he has heard Musashi says it in her own words...

shouki:...keep the sakura empire safe?...so what do you mean by that?

flashback:

in the old cave with Musashi and shouki, are there for Musashi attempts to convince shouki to see things from her point of view...

musasgi: if you are troubled in trying to comprehend my own words, then you shouldn't just consult your own laws, but a people's need for survival...

shouki: listen, lady! I might not be on Cybertron, but I'm totally not breaking any laws...trust me, just wait till the other nation here caught up with tech here...then we're going to-

...then it became a little too hazy for him to continue talking, as he now dropped down on the ground as he is now knocked unconscious...

Musashi: I am truly, and I deeply apologize for my own actions, as I must defend those to whom I have been indebted my loyalties to...

...she watch as some kansen now took the unconscious body of the trainbots' leader to somewhere safe, but is where he wouldn't suspect a single thing...

present,

...and now shouki is practically trying to keep his group of Autobots and Mikasa safe from the wrongful usage of alien technology both cybertronian and siren alike...

shouki: ugh...this is one tough choice to make!

...he thought to himself while trying to keep his sanity, due to him being the subject of sitting on one of the tails of Musashi now, most likely some sort of plot to convince him...

siren pov:

now having procured the machine that synced up the cybertronians who all were turned into kansen when they ended up being gender-swapped when the machine pinpointed a certain future that made them being called with "female" pronouns...

observer: so nautilator~? do you think that you can make this machine work?

nautilator: ughhh...n-no...

...the lowly guy was being stressed out from something that is absolutely exclusive to humans and somehow, he is somehow managing to switch is on inside of him...

nautilato: ughhh...i-i think it's going to work ...

purifier: oh come!  wanna try?

...now out of the pressure from the girl who is practically moving in and wants to go in and test out the device...

navi-ko awww~! that is so sweet!

...hey both approached the shy season who now accidentally pressed a random button of the machine that has caused an entire fiasco with a timeline with broadside and some others causing some to like their situations and with others who are just totally the opposite, that is synced up to a random timeline...

observer: now what have you done this time? nautilator~?

nautilator:...aaaaghh! please no!

...they both find his soft personality tg has been made due to being teased by them, and as for the machine that he has accidentally switched on now shoots somewhere at absolutely random...

navi-ko" so where do you think that thing is gonna hit?

observer: that is really something that I do not know for certain...let's just hope that it hits somewhere "beneficial" for the experiment...