ch.20

Iron blood, sharkticon pov:

now as sharkticon is still fighting with the iron blood's resident heavy cruiser 

Sharkticon: so? Why don't we dance!?

Roon: I guess we can agree as well!

As they both now charged right into each other, as they are now shooting each other, all while causing so much destruction inside of the base...it is only when sharkticon decides to ram Roon down at his maximum diving velocity...

Sharkticon: ahahahahaaa! You're dead!

Roon: ahhh!

As the sadistic Decepticon is now about to ram his entire person being used a living missile...and that is completed when he realized that something has grabbed him split second...

???: oh my~! You are one naughty child indeed!

He looked at her to see a woman with mechanical devil horns, as she introduced herself to him...

Friedreich der Grosse: I am Friedreich der Grosse...the h-classed battleship, so you must be that lost child that made shortround an orphan heading to the vichya dominion?

Sharkticon: yeah! And why you're asking me!?

Friedreich der Grosse: well I was wondering why you daubed so much unwanted destruction in our beloved home and base...

Sharkticon: all because I wanted to have fun...that's all!

Friedreich der Grosse: it really seems that you are really a lost child...come, let me teach you the ways on how to behave properly!

Sharkticon: wh-Wait! I was just joking...I wanted to eat some pudding! Please don't punish me!

Friedreich der Grosse: I accept your apology...but in return, you will be my ...

Sharkticon: ...?!

Freidreich der grosse:my adopted son!

Sharkticon: what!?... I'm not gonna do that!

Friedreich der Grosse: I'm sorry but I made my choice!

She took him by the shoulder and walked him really slowly to his room.

Undertow pov:

In the vichya dominion were a totally big, loud, and really angry undertow is minding his own business, as that is when he soon met a certain Kansen that he totally recognized from before...

???: hey! You remember me right?

Undertow: what!?...

He looked at her and he scoffed at the sight of what looked like a girl with a rigging that has a giant metal cape and a really large for her size rocket launcher, as she now irritably gets his attention...

Undertow: ok...what do you want this time!?...eh?

He looked at her color scheme and the basic design of her rigging, he then pulled two and two together and remembered her...

Undertows: oh not you again! Why I'd slag you right away!

Thunderblast: oh hey now! My name isn't slag...it's-

Undertow summoned his rigging and his drones to fight her, as he then goes in a tirade while trying to tear her apart...

Thunderblast: hey! I'm a girl! And you shouldn't hit a girl!

Undertow just ignored her as he goes in and combined with his drones, as before he gets any hits in, he spotted what looks like something and someone in the distance as he smirked since he somehow knew who he is...