ch. 6

switchblade pov, eagle union:

now as switchblade is now being asked by Bremerton who is curious about him... as they are both in Bremerton's room...where the battleship asks him several questions...

bremerton: so what's your name?

switchblade: it's switchblade...but my mind says fumes and skyklik...

bremerton: so where'd you come from?

switchblade: well broadside said he remembered me being a confiscated vehicle whose parts are used when I was built...

bremerton: oh I see...i gues that you're pretty much the person who lives that long!

skyklik: well too bad I guess...

he continues on telling her all the way to the night...

skylynx pov, royal navy:

now in the royal navy where a cybertronian aircraft carrier in tank treads known as grandus now serves as a temporary base where the cybertronian turned kansen with the name of skylynx, who is now leading a brave trio where he is in the middle of a couple of nowhere where they all have to deal with the threat of the two leader's absolute thinking of their self-superiority....

queen Elizabeth: who are you to trespass in the middle of royal navy naval territory!?

skylynx: and who are you to judge that!? i a none other than the most magnificent and most dazzling lieutenant commander that you have seen!

q.e.: excuse me!?...who are you to say that to me!?s

skylynx: as a brave lieutenant commander, and my name is skylynx! the galaxy's most well renowned and most magnificent....

skylynx then went on and on with proclaiming about who he is, and both galaxy shuttle and grandus are just both too confused about this showing skylynx being in contact of someone who basically has an ego...

grandus: uhh...what's wrong with skylynx?

galaxy shuttle: I think that he's over the edge...

now as skylynx is now getting too pissed off with queen Elizabeth's own form of sheer audacity, but skylynx is a millennium ahead where he summoned his rigging, but is inexperienced in doing so...

skylynx: just stay there! i'm going to teach you a good lesson!

g.s.: hey! please skylynxs no!

grandus: yeah! it's not worth it!

and on queen Elizabeth's ship where she has her sister to try not to get in a violent conflict with the three of them...

???: please! don't do it! you'll surely get yourself pelted!

q.e.: i must! i have a reputation to uphold!...and you know that warspite!

warspite: i understand!

and on top of grandus's aircraft carrier that is actually a landship [see the game arknights if you don't know what i am even talking about] that is now carrying a

skylynx: well good for you, i do not fancy a bloody mess, against someone that inferior against my far more superior firepower!

queen: elizabeth: well now identify yourself and come peacefully!

now as skylynx and the other two Autobots the size of giants even by cybertronian standards, now is being escorted by all of the available in the entire fleet for the trio to be escorted by...by starting with them being asked to board queen Elizabeth's ship as she also orders some kansen to then board their vessels for absolute security reasons...