CH# 32

royal navy, torca pov:

now in the park after the secret meeting with the personification of the battleship known as queen Elizabeth, where he is now in the forested parts with a waterfall, of the grounds of the royal navy taking in time alone which reminds him of his home back on eukaris...

torca: I wonder what is it like back home...huh?

...he then sensed something as he now fired a laser blast from out of nowhere...

torca: ...that got em'...

...and now he sees what looks like a siren spy who is now revealed to be none other than purifier herself...

purifier: hey~! so you must be the boss of these losers we hired...

torca: I will not forgive you!...in the name of queen rage of the wave walkers...i will obliterate all the sirens!

purifier: well too bad...i was looking forward to having you-

torca: shut up!

...she is almost punched hard by torca's fist when he punched a tree down as the fist connected to it ...

purifier: hey! that's no fun...oh well I can always have some fun though...since the big girls upstairs told me that you guys aren't welcome in around these parts!

...she fired a couple of rounds where torca tanked those hits with his rigging and quickly summoned ricocheting the blasts...

purifier: oh come on...no fair!

...she is forced to face off against him alone...

mirror sea:

in the mirror sea, the sirens, especially the arbiters, are all watching the elite sirens and their enforcers now getting into position, where the royal navy is first due to the cybertronians' nature of being aliens, and being unwanted variables in their operations...

strength: this torca is tough...I'll hand it to him, so this autobot-

nautilator: uhhh...maximal!...s-sorry!

strength: don't mind! i will have the honor of defeating him eventually!

hermit; so? what's the best method in trying to evict these aliens?

empress: hmmm...i would have to find a way to bypass researching their possible weaknesses...but according to our "pet" here...

...the pet was referring to naughtilator, who has been lucky to keep his individuality due to being cute to them...as they watched the fight, all to collect data on something...where in one of their screens one of them looked at the screen that has a little boy with white and blue all over...

northern parliament, rippersnapper pov:

now standing there with the idea that he can hold almost everyone at gunpoint...even though the ones that he is threatening are armed to the teeth...

rippersnapper: s-st-stay back!...I have a cyclone gun and missiles and I'm not afraid to use them!

...his behavior is considered very cute, despite being a shota, where his actions aren't being taken seriously...

rippersnapper: wh-what're you think you're doing!?...y-y-you're laughing at me!?

kirov; get off the counter!...or else we will put you in the gulags!

rippersnapper: the what!?

kirov; in English, it's called prison!

rippersnapper: eh?