CH# 17.5

northern parliament:

now as depthcharge is now serving his penial duties in helping out the northern parliament kansen to now help out in their patrols in the promise of reducing his prison time...but he's now complaining...

depth charge: so are we there yet?

minsk: no not yet...the faint signal is just up right ahead...

depth charge:...yell that's really good to let me know...wait a minute!

the autobot now looked inside of the iceberg where he then summoned his rigging as he now got the signal first right before anyone else could

stremitelny: wait? who's inside that...and why is depthcharge punching a random iceberg!?

volga: i have no idea...he just got up and started punching and shooting an iceberg...

Kronstadt: i wonder if he is on to something...now help him excavate that iceberg!

they watched on as the kansen of the norther parliament now helped out in busting open the cluster of icebergs, as they see a form of what looks like a jet that looks like Robotech Macross it this is now anime...

Kronstadt: wait!...i see someone inside it!

now as after a while, as depthcharge with his colossal rigging now has revealed a man who is frozen inside of it...

...and they took the constructive liberties to have depthcharge tow the iceberg back to base...as they that him out of the ice...and once they get him out of there he is now taken straight to the interrogation room to talk to sovetskaya rossiya

Sovetskaya Rossiya: so what is your name sir?

jetfire: it's jetfire, iacon science and research division....

sovetskaya rossiya: iacon?

jetfire: there's no use hiding who i am since i am not in the mood to fight...and also the ice froze over my weapons systems...