CH#29

[A/N: i can finally stop introducing random characters!]

now running back to the base as getsuei is on the comms...

getsuei: and I found where this akagi and kaga are both hiding majin zarak...

mikasa: hello? getsuei? do you read?

shouki: gimme that you old-timer!

mikasa; wha- you shouldn't just say that to your own elders!

suiken: well to tell you the truth we've been built on earth as a part of a peace treaty to make earth-based cybertronians to make relationships easier...

... with Mikasa fiddling with it as she all in vain just to even use it with her accidentally canceling the call with the bots' turned kansen forcefully grabbing it so that way...

shouki: here! and don't touch anything else!

mikasa: ok! you don't have to be so rude about it!

suiken: well that's my little brother for you!

...they then all listen in on what getsuei has to say...

shouki: and this totally evil fox-woman is taking the super dangerous superweapon robot where? 

getsuei: in a cave: but I think they're going to move it elsewhere...

suiken: I'm thinking we should move on with the sabotage...

mikasa: so what are you implying?

suiken: we'll have to stop Akagi dead in her tracks...

kaen: and can I pulverize some slag!?

shouki: oh do I!? i can punch that creepy lady any cycle of any day!

misaka: but first we have o wait for your friend getsuei... to come back so we can investigate...

shouki: and as for piranha to recruit some mutineers for us to bust up Akagi...

...they all now scrambled to their respective dorms, where they can operate all in peace, and so they can all observe Akagi and possibly Kaga and her associate if possible...

piranha: aaaagghhh!!!! what the heck is this place!?

sardegna empire:

...back in the waters of the Sardegna empire with the fleet that mostly consists of pretty much notable sibling duos in the most boujie port imaginable, as both breached and sixknight, both being boys are both left in on mess duty...

sixknight: so boring! i should be out there beating things up like a hero!

julio Cesare: I've heard enough from you and your constant complaints!

sixknight: I'm not scared of you!

julio Cesare; I am in charge of this base and the device that I've procured...

...then she has begun to tase him...

sixknight ow...hey, cut that out you- ah!

julio Cesare: yield! and do your job!

...and sixknight, begrudgingly obeyed the woman's orders, an as for breacher the opposite is mostly true with his commanding officer with his calmer mentality and getting along with her as a whole...

Conte di Cavour: so you did your stuff right?

breacher; oh you got that right...and it's what broadside-sensei taught me back home on Cybertron!

...also with wing and waver both stood there looking in and comparing and contrasting the differences between the two...

??? location, sardegnia empire naval territory: