CH#21

now as broadside is now standing there in the center of new jersey's dorm room as enterprise and the other three kansen now are trying to figure out what is going on...

broadside: ok...now this is getting weird...

enterprise: ok! just at least tell me what just happened!?

new jersey: we're sleeping together and he just turned into a she! and I slept with a girl!

hornet: but she's so cute though~!

broadside: oh please stop hugging me!

hornet: you're so cute when you're mad!

broadside: oh primus save me!

he hugs broadside at her expense and contends against new jersey at his newfound cuteness...as they now look at him as they take him to go see vestal, as enterprise now asks him about how did all of this happened...

enterprise: great we we're about to ask the members of our alliance to show us their cybertronians...but i guess we'll delay it, so! tell me what happened?

broadside: sorry I was sleeping...but the closest thing I got was a strange dream last night...it was all about me in the yuss straight being rammed by tidal wave when we were ships and i saw a girl with white hair...I guess that was me...

essex: interesting...i hope vestal may shed some light on this! 

enterprise: agreed!

new jersey: i think we-

broadside: don't! i don't wanna stand out...like how i got some bad crowds when i got the wrong vehicle modes!?...but i guess I'll need to hide somewhere...

new jersey: oh~! are you shy?

broadside: no..i just stick to myself.

hornet: oh~! i love it when she's getting serious!

broadside: so now can we get to vestal, and find out what happened to me, and get me back to being a boy!?

enterprise: if this is affecting you...we'll try to help you out...

broadside: the only hint is that dream i had last night!...

now as the group now goes on to get the gender-bent broadside to go see the sole eagle union repair ship named vestal as to study broadside's affliction that he has mysteriously caught in the middle of the night...but after they cover out for broadside while trying their best to keep him from standing out... 

broadside: oh crap!

enterprise: what is it?

broadside: i can't go out like this!...I'll get more attention!

hornet: oh on't ya worry! we'll cover you!

new jersey: as your boss, I'll never let some member of my gang be sad!

broadside: th-th-thank you!

so now broadside now hides around the corner as they cover his arrival to the eagle union's infirmary room to now see vestal... 

hornet: broadside! i found this!

broadside: a cardboard box!? that couldn't even hide me unless if it fits in nicely...but ok I'll take it! 

hornet: well it's the first thing i can find though..and now go!

so now as the kansen that now are covering his way to see vestal by covering his arrival...as a certain cardboard box is sliding it's way there...but this hasn't stopped any kansen from making any quick thoughts though...