Ch#15

Still now on his way to his prison cell, after the fight involving duke of York finding him and causing property damage,

Torca: so where are you taking me? Sorry, may I ask you who are you people?

Belfast: I am Belfast the leader of the royal maid corp, as to protect this subgroup and it's members we will not divulge the names of the members...

Torch: hmmm...understandable since I am basically built in the jungle.

Belfast: and that gives you no good excuse to cause that destruction in the base.

Torca: I apologize for it all, I was just hungry and need maintenance...but it's a shame that skylynx got here first and gave you the wrong ideas...

Belfast: oh my!

Torca : well slag tha-

The chief maid then hit him on the head.

Torca:...?!

Belfast : my apologies! We won't allow foul language!

Torca: well I guess that's the case...so where's my cell?

Belfast: it's around the corner...and duke of York wanted you to be arrested upon skylynx's 

request.

They continued to talk as torca is now being locked up in his cell until he can be interrogated by some of the higher-ups.

torca: sorry about that...

so now he is being escorted to the dungeon he is being escorted by the other kansen working to take him in a cell, locked up until the time he can be interrogated, as per skylynx's uncanny request...

torca: so what did skylynx tell you about me?

belfast: he mostly hated that the maximals that destroyed his home world but i am clearly guessing that we should take a close eye on you, just in vase of the rumors are true...

torca: well i'm guessing that skylynx being over the top since i encountered him...but i think he's

clearly overdoing it, like how i saved that girl that was me being responsible as the tribe leader of the wave walkers not out of selfishness!

belfast: look this in't the best place to talk about this...maybe later when you are being interrogated?

torca:....fine,

now as they locked up the former maximal leader of the wave walkers behind bars with his rigging confiscated and analyzed...

belfast: i hope that you might be pretty comfortable in your cell...

the lead maid of the royal maids corp now locked him up inside of the cell that he is assigned to await his interrogation after his unfortunate run-in with duke of york, as belfast then closes and locks the prison door containing torca.

belfast: i do hope that you can see what is is like to be free...

torca: i hope so...

belfast: and so it is quite rare to have another man in the base...good to even out the ranks...

now as she is now leaving torca all alone with torca left to his own devices, as he sat down nin his cold dark, and damp cell like some wild animal...

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, TORCA SHARING HIS WISDOM.

still in his cell where he gets is the occasional dead stare of a passing kansen who is making sure that he is behaving properly, as he is now being greeted by some twintailed smug royal