CH# 23

now on the way back to the eagle union, Jetfire is tinkering in the machine where it releases signals that are now working at random...

Jetfire: hmmm...interesting...this machine isn't complete...i wonder if the inventor is kidnapped?

silverbolt: well no we didn't they were proper-

then broadside and alpha bravo then took in both Akashi and yuubari in the spare room that Jetfire is using as a makeshift lab...

alpha bravo: well i did it anyway!

akashi: let me go nyaow!

yuubari: somebody! help me!

then broadside now went out of his way and tries to calm them down...  

broadside: ok! please help me turn everyone affected and turned into females, and we won't kill you...since the autobots won't kill in anger...

akashi: w-wait! you're friends with the trainbots and piranha!?

broadside: we did work together against the Decepticons when they attacked japan where they once tried to get an energy reactor...

silverbolt: yeah! we're the good guys! and the decepticons really wanted to use you, but not all of them!

broadside: turn us back to boys and we'll let you go...

akashi: if you'll let us go, we'll help you!

jetfire: ok! since your an unarmed individual...we'll do it anyway

both of the two sakura empire's kansen both now reluctantly agreed to work with jetfire and the azur lane-aligned C-kansen[cybertronian kansen] to fix the machine responsible...

akashi: i hope they won't kill us...

yuubari: i heard rumors from poison bite... that they kill prisoners and recycle their bodies!

akashi: what!?

jetfire: what are you two talking about?

akashi: n-nyathing?!

jetfire: ok how is the machine? i was checking up with the schematics and to tell you the truth is that the autobots are like the azur lane organization where we fight to maintain peace and order...

akashi:...

jetfire: ok...so how's your progress?

akashi: the machine wasn't fixed yet since yubaari blew it up!

jetfire: maybe with some cybertronian ingenuity perhaps we can fix it in time...

and so as the autobot scientist who settled in the northern parliament now is now fixing the machine, and he does so by plugging it into broadside's power grid and now is trying to fix it and turn everyone affected by it back to normal...

jetfire: great i think this'll take much longer, maybe one overnight job...

akashi: if we don't do it what are you gonna do to us!?

broadside: well absolutely nothing...since we are compliant to the laws and regulations that the prisoners only have sentences depending on the crimes, and since we don't know any crime, so you're free to go...

yubaari: you mean it!?

broadside: well we're autobots aren't we?

akashi: just like piranha?

broadside: you know that he stopped being a decepticon since he loved being with us i even work with him one time...i kinda liked that guy too bad i can't keep up.