ch#11

iron blood, shortround pov:

in the iron blood cafeteria, where the destroyers who are all surrounding the former museum curator of the museum of deception heritage, as he dropped the topic...

shortround: so what did you want to know?

he asked the destroyers, as they all asked one at a time...

z24: now thou shall explain how does your faction make their superweapons?!

shortround: oh sorry!...they're mostly runaway experiments...like the rainmakers they can control the weather...kinda wished that they'd stop...but they kept on making those planet-busting phase-sixers, those outliers and point-one-percenters...and those war titans that they deceived into service...it's sick and I hated it!

z20: well what is sick all about the war?..your faction sounded as if it's winning!

shortround: well I used to be a historian on naval warfare...but the war ruined my collection of historical value!...and they teased me for being a big nerd for it!

z20: oh..i didn't mean to-

shortround: it's ok...i just hated the war... 

z18: you sound just like spee!

shortround: yeah i-i know that...and did you know that the war is going on fo decades, as the group called the-

z1: rebels!

shortround: no but close...they're called the autobot...they loved to bring the peace back home...and they won the war.

this shocked the destroyers as their young minds now are trying to understand this all.

z1: wait! your faction lost the war...despite all of the cool stuff they have!?

shortround: well the autobots had the better scientists and intellectuals and a spiritual leader...

z1: oh...i wonder how could this affect the iron blood?

shortround: tell me, what does this faction live for?...the decepticons are cruel fascist, and militaristic...they lost the war...

everyone gets shocked as he mentioned almost everything to their ears all about the war...

TIMESKIP BOUT TO YOU BY, SHORTROUND CRACKING COCONUTS WITH HIS MECHANICAL CRAB CLAWS.

now after the long explanation shortroud now befriended the iron blood destroyers at the possible fate of the iron blood faction, as he fascinates them with the daily life before the war in cybertron...

northern parliament, depthcharge pov:

now with a couple of alien aircraft landing in the ice-covered buildings...

[hungarian name: flyfire]

flyfire: crikey! i never thought that I'd meet dreadr ock over here!? 

???: oh cyka bylat! there's another cutie coming in here!?