she carries you to bed

"Well, I liked that movie. How about you, baby?" Moonbyul asked, reaching for the remote to exit the film as the credits started to roll.

She put her head back against the sofa with a sigh. She closed her eyes and cracked her neck. She barely looked away the entirety of the movie, so hooked on it that she didn't notice anything happening around her.

That's probably why she didn't even notice how quiet you were. She just thought you enjoyed the movie too. But as she opened her eyes and looked down at her lap, she found you sleeping soundly there.

"Oh," she cooed, a big smile tugging at her lips as she stared down at you with adoration in her bright eyes.

She reached down and brushed her thumb along the top of your head for a second before looking at the clock. She didn't realize it was late.

The evening flew by. She'd spent it with you after being able to come home a little early. She knew right away that there was nothing she wanted more than to do whatever your heart desires, just as long as she got to spend time with you.

But three movies later, it's nearing eleven o'clock now and she has a big day tomorrow. She has to be out the door in under eight hours and she wants to cuddle you in the comfort of your bed, not this sofa.

She hated the idea of waking you. You're so relaxed, so cozy where you are. You're in a deep sleep. She could tell by how you have yet to even stir as she speaks and touches you.

She was tired herself, but not to the point where she couldn't make it up to bed. There was no way she'd be going upstairs without you.

So, carefully, she stood up and gently put your head on the sofa before she picked you up in her arms. She made sure she had a secure grip on you before she headed for the stairs, which she took slowly.

You were deep asleep, so out cold that you didn't even notice what was happening until your back touched the bed a couple of minutes later.

Your eyes slowly opened and instantly locked with Moonbyul's.

"Hey, sleepyhead." She whispered softly, stroking your cheek. "You were sleeping so soundly I had to carry you up here." She teased and booped your nose playfully.

"Thank you." You smiled a little before yawning.

"You're welcome. I'm gonna brush my teeth then I'll join you. Is there anything you need?"

"Maybe a different shirt? I'm kinda cold." You said and Moonbyul immediately got you a different shirt.

She got you one of hers. One of her long-sleeved tops that would surely keep you warm and bring you comfort with her smell lingering on it.

She made her way to you and helped you out of your other top before pulling hers over your head.

With a kiss on your nose, she complimented you.

"You're so cute." She smiled and helped you lay down before pulling the covers to your shoulders. "Go back to sleep. I'll be in here in a couple of minutes."

And you did.

You fell back asleep right away. You felt warm and cozy, as well as sleepy, still.

Moonbyul was happy to come back into the room to find you asleep. You looked adorable.  She got into bed as quickly as possible, so she could hold you in her arms.

"Goodnight, my love. I love you so much." She whispered softly in your ear before kissing your cheek. "Sweet dreams."

"Love you, Moonbyul." You whispered as you curled up closer to her, ready for a good night's sleep in her warm embrace.