you want her attention

After a long, hard week it felt amazing to finally have some time to relax and be with Moonbyul again.

Your head was on her chest and your legs were swung over hers. A movie was playing, but you were beginning to lose interest in it, and you couldn't help but wonder if your girlfriend was doing the same; with how quiet she's been.

"Hey, Moonbyul?" You said, lifting your head from her chest to look up at her. Only, she wasn't looking down at you, but rather at her phone in her lap.

"Moonbyul?" You said, tapping her shoulder and watching a smile tugging at her lips. "Babe, come on," you whined and tugged at her shirt.

"Yes?" She smirked as she looked away from her phone and over at you. "What is it?"

"Are you enjoying this movie? I'm bored with it and I'd rather watch something else but I don't want to change it on you if you're enjoying it."

Her lips parted as she went to speak but the chiming of her phone made you both look at it. She went to see what it was but stopped when you whined and let your forehead fall to her shoulder.

"Moonbyul," you whined and looked up at her to find her staring down at you with her beautiful and bright eyes. "I want to spend time with you. I've missed you lots lately."

She nodded and locked her phone, feeling her heart flutter fast when your eyes lit up. She watched you go to speak but she didn't let you, and instead pressed her lips onto yours quickly.

Moving her lips in sync with your own, she kept it sweet and loving, just pouring out the love she has for you.

She pulled away and traced your lower lip with her thumb. "I've missed you lots lately, too. I'm all yours, my love." She said as she threw her phone aside and pulled you into her arms.

"Whatever you wanna watch is fine with me. I just wanna be with you." She smiled and handed you the remote before laying a kiss to your cheek, ready to spend the rest of the day with only you.