mommy (requested)

The feeling of Moonbyul's lip moving against your neck caused a soft sigh to escape your lips.

You're curled up in bed with her laying over you, the lower half of her body unclothed just as yours was as you made out.

Her fingers were under your shirt, obsessively caressing your soft skin as she kisses your neck.

"Moonbyul," You sighed as you laced your fingers in her hair.

A rush of bliss flooded over you as she sank her teeth into your skin, leaving behind a few love bites.

You told yourself that it was going to be a lot to cover up as you and Moonbyul are hanging out with the girls tomorrow for lunch but, honestly, you didn't care.

You just loved the sensation that washed over you with every hickey that she leaves behind.

Moonbyul, too, felt a euphoric rush as you tugged at her hair and continued to let her name fall from your lips.

It felt so wonderful to catch up with you so intimately after being so busy for so long.

You both needed this.

Perhaps, all the time you spent being busy and not being able to make out made these moments even better as passion and desire course through your veins.

Moonbyul was now kissing all across your neck, nearing that one spot that makes you weak in the knees as she moved her lips to your ear.

She kissed the spot behind it then gently bit on the shell, bringing it between her front teeth, causing you to let out a blissful sigh.

However, when her lips finally touched that spot below your ear, you lost all control and got lost in the moment and the sensation, causing you to do something that you've never done before.

You let a new name for Moonbyul fall from your lips, one that she never expected to hear you say.

"Oh, yes, mommy," You moaned.

Moonbyul pulled away and stared at you with her eyebrows raised in surprise.

A smile was tugging at her lips, one of amusement, as she stared into your eyes.

"What did you just call me?"

"Uh," You paused as you looked into her eyes, trying to read what her reaction was.

And suddenly, her eyes lit up.

"That was unexpected but so, so sexy, baby." She smirked before leaning in for a kiss. "God, I love how it fell from your lips."

"Mommy," You said as she kissed that sweet spot below your ear once more.

It was like music to her ears.

"Let mommy hear it again, baby girl."

"Mommy," You moaned.

"That's right, my love. Keep calling me that." She whispered in your ear. "It's so hot."

"Oh, god, mommy," You moaned as you wrapped your arms around her neck.

"God, baby, if you keep calling me mommy, I'll do anything you want me to." She said as she left more hickeys on your skin, trailing her kisses down to your chest.

"Anything?"

"Anything." She sighed against your neck.

You hooked your fingers under her chin and pulled her in for a deep kiss, making you both hum against each other's lips.

"Promise, mommy?"

She dug her nails into your skin and breathed out a breathy sigh against your lips, finding herself craving you more each time that name left your lips.

"I swear it, baby girl."

"Okay, mommy. You've got it." You smirked, happy to keep the name falling from your lips if it meant that you got what you really desired tonight.