surprising her on set (requested)

Your heart began to beat a little faster as you walked on set of the girls' new video.

Today is a big day.

Well, the last few have been big, too.

The girls have a comeback approaching and they've been working harder than ever.

They're working on filming their newest video and Moonbyul has been wanting you to come and watch for the last few days since filming first began.

But you've been too busy for that... until today.

Which is why this day is so big.

It's a little after ten am and you have the rest of the day off.

What better way to spend it than to visit Moonbyul and the girls and witness the magic that MAMAMOO is as they continue to film?

Your phone was on vibrate and you could feel it going off in your pocket. You pulled it out as you continued to walk on set, noticing that the message was from Moonbyul, asking what you were up to.

Instead of answering, you kept walking, and just a few seconds later you heard her voice and you followed it until you saw her.

Her back was facing you, as were the girls as they sat around each other, drinking some water before they'd continue to film.

You tiptoed the rest of the way to her before you put your hands over her eyes, whispering in her ear.

"Guess who?"

She turned around, smiling from ear to ear when she saw you.

"You're here!"

"Hi, MoonStar." You smiled as you rubbed her back, hugging her as tightly as she was hugging you.

She pulled away from the hug so she could put her lips on yours for a short but sweet kiss.

"Surprise," you smiled, booping her nose.

"I can't believe you're here! I'm so excited for you to see everything!"

"Well, there's nowhere else I'd rather be." You said, pecking her lips as you looked her up and down.

She always looks so beautiful, so stylish. But her outfits for MAMAMOO music videos are some of your favorites and this one was no different.

"I'm proud of you." You reminded her and watched her eyes sparkle.

"Thank you, darling." She said, kissing your cheek lovingly.

"Moonbyul," Solar said, tapping your girlfriend on her shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt but we have to get back to filming."

Moonbyul nodded understandingly.

"So happy you're here, y/n!" Solar grinned before hugging you.

"Hi, Solar," you smiled, squeezing her tightly.

She walked away, letting you and Moonbyul have a minute before going back to film again.

"Go get 'em, baby,"

She kissed you once more before putting her forehead on yours.

"It means so much that you came to watch. I love you."

"I'll be here for the rest of the day, cheering you on... when I'm allowed, of course." You giggled. "I love you, my girl. Now, go film. You look beautiful and I know it's going to turn out amazingly well!"

She smiled and led you to a chair, letting you sit on it while she and the girls went back to continue filming, Moonbyul feeling even more excited about it than ever before.