you fall asleep on her lap

A bright smile tugged at your lips upon feeling Moonbyul's fingers running through your hair. With your head resting comfortably on her lap and your favorite movie playing, you were certain that you couldn't feel more content than this.

You'd had a long day and Moonbyul was determined to make it better. She tossed out many ideas from your favorite food to playing your favorite game together, but you ultimately decided on these moments with her instead.

You felt her lips brush against your forehead. You looked up at her to find her eyes on you. "You okay? Feeling any better yet?"

"I haven't felt this content in days." You mumbled.

Though you were trying hard to keep your eyes open, simply wanting to admire your beautiful and loving girlfriend for as long as you could, you found your eyes closing when her nails lightly scratched the top of your head.

"We've got hours to spend together. If you want to spend it just like this, I wouldn't complain."

You chuckled and slowly nodded your head. Opening your heavy eyes once more, you were met with the soft brush of her lips on yours. You moved to cup her cheek, finding yourself melting into her sweet kiss.

She pulled away, too soon for your liking. But it was hard to complain when she began to pepper kisses across your face. You slowly put your head back down on her lap, closing your eyes to relish in the happiness and contentment you felt that was overshadowing the worry and stress you felt when you walked through the door a little while ago.

She kissed the tip of your nose and you scrunched it up, making her laugh. She pulled back and caressed your face lovingly. Your eyes stayed closed, your breathing becoming steadier as you began to drift off to sleep.

"Tired?"

You nodded your head wordlessly.

"Understandable. You had a long day. You deserve to get some rest."

"I don't want to."

"You do." She whispered, brushing her thumbs in circles along your cheek. "I'll be here to hold you the whole time."

You felt around for her hand and when you felt it against your palm, you reached to intertwine your fingers with her own to hold onto as you slept.

"Love you. Thanks for making me feel better."

"Always. I love you too. Sweet dreams," she whispered, watching as you drifted off to sleep on her lap, leaving her with a warm feeling in her heart and a smile on her face.