moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"Hey, pretty," you smiled as Moonbyul wrapped you in her arms and rolled you over so you were laying on her.

Laying together in the warm and cozy hotel bed, your lips were so close to hers that she could feel your warm and minty breath on hers, but they weren't quite touching fully.

She smiled up at you, mesmerized by the sparkle in your eyes.

You only reunited a few hours ago. You just had to come to see her. The distance was too much for both of you and you decided it was time to break it.

And although your visit wasn't a surprise, Moonbyul was, well, over the moon about it.

And after a few hours of sleep, you're wide awake and happier than you've been in so long.

She puckered her lips to meet yours for a little peck. Her smile was just as big and bright as yours and you were finally so close to her again that your heart was beating in sync against hers.

"Missed you." She whispered softly.

"Missed you more."

She shook her head and put her lips on yours again, this time for something more and something sweeter than that little peck you shared before.

"Impossible."

You smiled into the next kiss. You missed her and you missed these special moments with her.

You pulled away from the kiss and began to trail your lips along her jaw.

You had something special up your sleeve. Something that was bound to drive Moonbyul even wilder than she feels now.

You've seen the trend going around on TikTok. You've dreamt about the day you'd be able to be back by her side and do this to her, knowing she'd love it so much.

You smiled to yourself as she hummed contentedly, enjoying the brush of your lips on her soft skin.

Every inch of her skin that your lips brushed against made her heart flutter. There was this rush of love and contentment that she felt flood over her.

Having you back meant so much to her and this feeling of love for you and being loved in return meant everything to her.

She smiled as she tilted her head back, letting you have more skin to kiss.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

You said the words right back to her, right against her skin as you reached her sweet spot.

You kissed it lovingly and left a couple of marks behind before you made your way to her ear.

The euphoric feeling intensified as your warm breath fanned against her ear.

Her grip on you tightened, her hands moving all along your body.

You bit her ear, tugging at the lobe, and she thought that it couldn't get better.

But she was wrong.

"Moonbyul," you moaned into her ear and she couldn't help but moan your name loudly, feeling more blissful than ever before, like her head was in the clouds.

You were staring at her with bright eyes when she opened hers.

"Oh my god, y/n," she sighed softly, still in ecstasy.

"You liked that..." you paused, lips back near her ear again. "Moonbyul," you moaned again.

A couple of curse words fell from her lips, a moan following as her nails scratched along her skin.

"Keep doing it."

You bit your lip, her reaction even better than you imagined it being.

And so you continued with a feeling of anticipation each time, loving the sight of her eyes rolling back and your name falling from her lips as she moaned again and again.