When Solar is unkind to you as a prank to see Moonbyul's reaction (requested)

"How does Y/N feel about coming along to the award show tonight?" Wheein curiously asked Moonbyul as she took a couple of sips of water.

"She's excited!" Moonbyul grinned. "I was worried she might feel a little overwhelmed or change her mind at the last minute since it's the first one she's ever gone to. But I could tell that she genuinely feels excited about tonight before she started to get ready."'

"That's great. She's so fun to be around. She'll make the already wonderful night better." Hwasa said.

Moonbyul nodded in agreement, loving how much her friends all love you.

Solar is the only one who's been quiet.

"Are you excited for tonight, Solar? We've got a nomination and a big night of fun ahead!" Moonbyul said but Solar just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm ready!" You yelled out as you started to come down the steps, making everyone except Solar get even more excited.

Moonbyul was practically speechless when she saw you.

You've kept your outfit for the night a surprise from everyone, since you knew it was going to wow them all, especially your girl.

"Wow, Y/N. You look amazing!" Hwasa said.

"You're so beautiful, baby girl. Damn, I can't take my eyes off of you." Moonbyul said as she bit hr lip while her gaze traveled up and down your body.

"Don't you just love that outfit, Solar?" Wheein asked as she looked at Solar, nudging her shoulder as a cue to get her talking to you.

Everyone except Moonbyul is in on this prank that she's doing, including you.

It might seem a bit over the top at first but you knew ahead of time that everything Solar says isn't anything to take personally. It's all just to see Moonbyul's reaction to this prank.

"Not really," Solar said and suddenly, everyone was looking at her.

"You don't like it?" You asked with a frown. "I picked it out special for tonight because I thought this outfit looked beautiful."

"It doesn't."

You pretended to be taken aback by her words while Moonbyul actually was.

"This is the biggest award show in all of kpop and you chose to wear that?" Solar asked with a disgusted look on her face. "You could've done better."

"Solar!" Moonbyul scolded.

"What? Sorry, am I the only one that's going to say the truth?" She scoffed. "It's nothing personal, Y/N. I just don't think it looks good on you."

"Solar, what's wrong with you?" Hwasa asked with a fake angry expression on her face.

"Y/N is dating Moonbyul. Look at how beautiful our Moonbyul looks! I think her girlfriend should try and do the same."

"Solar, stop it!" Moonbyul yelled.

"Moonbyul, calm down. I'm sure she didn't mean it." Wheein said as she tried to reason with her friend, but Moonbyul wasn't having it.

"Well, she shouldn't say it! Whether she means what she's saying or not, it's not cool! You're being mean to my girlfriend and for what? What did she do to you?"

Solar lowered her head with a sad sigh.

"Tell me, Solar. When is the last time you went in and got your vision checked? Because you think my girl looks bad? You must be blind. She looks stunning. She always does! You're just mad and jealous that you don't have a girlfriend as hot as mine."

Moonbyul pulled you into her arms and kissed your cheek before she began to apologize as she rubbed your shoulder.

But the sound of her friends laughing made her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." Hwasa smiled as she shook her head. "We just had a feeling that you'd react like this."

"What?" Moonbyul spoke.

"Moonbyul, you actually think I'd be that mean to your girl?" Solar asked in disbelief. "It was a prank!"

Moonbyul looked between the four of you in shock.

That had all been a prank?

"Are you serious?" Moonbyul scoffed.

"Yeah!" Solar chuckled. "I adore Y/N, you know that. I'd never say that stuff to her unless it's for something like this. She was in on it! We all were!"

"You were in on this?" Moonbyul asked you as she gazed at you in disbelief.

"Yeah." You giggled. "The girls wanted to see how you'd react if one of them said something like this about me. They knew you'd be all sweet and protective."

"That's mean." She pouted at you until you kissed her lips, kissing her adorable pout away.

"Sorry, baby." You said as you put your hands on her shoulders.

"You swear that you don't mean anything you said about her?" She asked as she looked over to Solar.

"I swear," Solar promised. "Y/N knows it too."

"Of course I do." You said as you pulled away from Moonbyul as Solar came over to you to give you a hug.

The sight warmed Moonbyul's heart and despite everything, she found herself smiling and happily dropping it all.

It was all just to see how she'd react to someone saying that about you and she knew you and the girls had no bad intentions behind that.

Something about that was super sweet to Moonbyul.

"We're all good, right? You know I was just messing around?" Solar asked Moonbyul, who nodded before pulling her friend in for a hug.

"Yeah. Just know that if you ever say anything bad about her and you're not joking around or pranking someone, I will hurt you." Moonbyul said.

Everyone laughed but, deep down, they knew she was being sorta serious while messing around.

"I believe it. But don't worry because that will never happen." Solar promised. "But you should know that if you ever let her go for any reason, I'm stealing her away from you."

You giggled as you put your arm around Moonbyul.

That was never going to happen.

But at least Moonbyul had a fair warning if it did.