you flinch during a fight (requested)

"I said I was sorry! How many times do I have to say it?" Moonbyul asked in frustration as she tangled her fingers in her hair.

"I know you're sorry but it doesn't change the fact that you still didn't show up! How many times are you going to promise me that you'll show up for a date until you actually do it?"

Moonbyul shook her head with a heavy sigh.

She had a long day in the studio and she wasn't in the mood to argue with you.

All she wanted to do was cuddle with you.

But she messed up by missing your date tonight, for the third time.

It's not her fault.

The company made her work late and she just couldn't make it.

She understands that you're frustrated and so is she but there's not much that she can do and she feels lousy about it.

"I'll make it up to you."

"That's what you said last time. And the time before that."

"Well, this time I mean it." She said.

"I don't know, Moonbyul. I don't know if I believe you. I get so excited about our dates. It makes me happy when we get to have quality time together. But sometimes, it feels that I'm more interested in them than you."

"Don't say that. That's not fair. It's not my fault that I missed it, okay?" She asked as she set her hand on her forehead. "I'm trying my hardest to be with you and work my job as an idol. It's hard. Things come up sometimes that I just can't control!"

"Moonbyul, I just miss you! Can't you just tell them, just once, that you have plans that you can't afford to miss? Or would you rather just never spend time with me?"

"That's untrue and you know it!" She yelled. "God, Y/N, I'm not in the mood to argue with you anymore. You know I try my hardest and that's all I can do."

She  began to walk away.

"Moonbyul, stop. I'm not done talking to you about this. Listen, please!"

You caught up with her and gently grabbed her wrist.

And when she spun around, her hand was raised and you instantly thought the worst.

You flinched and covered your face with your hands as a whimper left your lips.

You stumbled as you walked backward, eventually falling onto the floor as Moonbyul stood there in shock.

"What..." She paused as she tried to figure out what was going on. "Did you think I was going to hit you?"

You nodded.

"Oh, Y/N," She said as she sat down beside you. "Baby, I'd never do that to you."

You put your hands down and stared at her with teary eyes.

"I don't care how frustrated I get, I will never lay my hands on you like that. Not ever!"

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't be. Come here, it's okay." She said as she pulled you into her arms. "I'm sorry for everything."

"Me too."

"I'll show up next time, I promise. Nothing will stop me this time around." She said as she held you tight. "Baby, I'm so sorry for making you think I was going to hurt you."

"It's not your fault. My mind just wandered."

"I was only going to fix my hair, I swear."

"I know, baby. It's okay." You said as you took a deep breath. "It's okay."

She rubbed your back gently, her nails softly brushing across your skin.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?"

You pulled back and nodded your head.

"I know."

"Good. Because I would never. I love you too much to ever do that."

You kissed her lips softly, making a smile pull at her lips.

"Can we put this behind us and go cuddle?"

"I'd love that." She said before standing up with you to lead you upstairs, more than happy  to put everything behind you.