your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

Moonbyul came up behind you as you finished brushing your teeth.

"Hey, baby." You smiled as she kissed the back of your neck softly.

"Hi. Your parents decided to call it a night so I finally came up here to spend some time with you." She said as she wrapped her arms around you to hug you from behind.

You closed your eyes as a soft sigh fell from your lips as she continued to kiss your neck.

You were already starting to melt into her, quickly turning into putty in her hands.

It's impossible not to when she's just so perfect.

But it's also impossible not to melt into her considering the fact that you haven't had much time to spend together over the last few days.

You and Moonbyul are currently back in your hometown to visit your parents.

You're close to your parents but you haven't been able to see them in a few months between work and other life things.

So when you had a little free time and you found out that Moonbyul did as well, you both decided to go visit your family.

It's been three days since you both arrived and as happy as your parents were to see you, they adore Moonbyul and have been hogging her a little.

With four days left to spend with your parents, you're dying for a little quality time with your girl so you can't help but hope that these sweet neck kisses she's leaving across your skin leads to something more.

"Moonbyul," You moaned.

She spun you around and pulled you in for a passionate kiss, leaving you breathless.

You wrapped your arms around her neck as she slipped her hands beneath your shirt to caress your soft skin.

She slowly led you out of the bathroom as you continued  to share deep, passionate kisses.

You fell onto the bed and she moved to lay over you as her lips continued to move perfectly against your own.

She pulled away to pull your shirt off and she tossed it across the room, causing it to fall onto the floor by the door.

Soft moans fell from your lips as she trailed her kisses from your lips and down your jaw while her hands traveled across your body.

"Oh, Moonbyul," You moaned as she kissed the sweet spot on your neck.

She lifted her head and stared at you with wide eyes, chuckling.

"You're getting a little loud, baby girl. You have to quiet down." She said, leaving a hickey on your chest.

"Then kiss me again." You whined.

She happily did as you wanted, putting her lips back on yours to give you a feverish kiss.

You tugged at the hem of her shirt, quietly pleading with her to take it off.

"Baby, take it off." You said and she pecked your lips a couple of times, smiling a little.

"Whatever my girl wants." She said and tossed her shirt across the room.

It landed right beside yours as you pulled her in for yet another deep kiss.

"You're so beautiful." You spoke against her lips.

She smiled into the kiss before turning over.

She fell onto her back before she placed her hands on your hips and pulled you on top of her.

"I want you so bad." She said.

"I want you too." You moaned as her hands traveled to your pajama bottoms, untying the string to pull them down your legs.

But she didn't get that far.

Just as she untied them, the door to the bedroom opened, and you both gasped at the sound of your mom's voice.

"Girls, do you want to go out for breakfast tomorrow - oh my god!"

You sat down next to Moonbyul and she pulled the sheet up to cover you both.

Your mom's loud voice alarmed your dad, who quickly joined her at the door.

"What's going on?"

By now, you were so humiliated that you pulled the sheets over your head, wanting to disappear.

"Oh..." Your dad said as he realized what was happening, noticing your' and Moonbyul's shirts on the floor.

"I guess I should've knocked." Your mom said.

"Can you please leave now?" You asked.

"Sure. We'll see you girls at breakfast." Your dad said before hurrying away.

You pulled the sheets off your head, noticing that your mom was still there.

"I get that you're two young, healthy girls and that you're in love and you want to express that physically." She said.

"Oh, my god." You mumbled, embarrassed.

"That's okay. Just do everyone a favor and lock the door next time."

With that, she closed the door and you jumped up from the bed to turn the lock.

"Well... that was humiliating," Moonbyul said. "How will I look them in the eyes in the morning?"

You groaned as you laid down on your stomach and buried your face in the pillow, wondering how you'd face your parents ever again.