Football and ice cream (17)

Some people are confused so let me clear it up. Historias nickname is Toria.
Toria is not just a random character I made up anyways enjoy the chapter 🙏

———Eren POV———

"Are you sure?" I asked with a raised eyebrow looking at the freckled brunette

She nodded while smiling like an idiot across from me "please bro just this one time" she clasped her hands together

"But I don't want too" I semi whined because I really didn't want to get out of bed.

Ymir huffed and crossed her arms while sitting at my desk watching me with a glare "You know what I don't want. I don't want you LEAVING me at a party and not even saying bye!" She scolded.

"It's not like I was pLannIng to leave," I said while sitting up and leaning against my headboard

"So then why did you?"

I dragged a hand across my face "I needed to talk with Mikasa" I simply said because I don't feel like telling her the whole story.

She raised an eyebrow and a smirk appeared on her face "just because you wanted to fu-"

"Ymir!" I yelled cutting her off  "shut the fuck up"

"Whatever. Let's go" she stood up and pointed her finger up motioning for me to get off my ass.

I groaned loudly and ripped off the sheets "It's 9 am"

"So?"

I stood up with crossed arms "it's the fucking weekend!"

I went to my small dresser and picked out a dark green shirt with Grey Sweatpants because I was not looking to get dressed up just to fucking throw a football with Ymir.

She waved her hand in dismissal "Yeah yeah anyways I'll meet you downstairs" she walked out without saying another word

Fuck bro. I did not want to go and throw a football right now. I got into my dorm and fell asleep at 5 am from being out with Mika for so long and we were texting a little before she fell asleep.

——————-

"Right here?" I asked while we stopped in the middle of the football field

Ymir nodded and set down her backpack "yeah, here" she bent down and opened her bag and revealed a football, she tossed it gently to me and proceeded to zip up her bag.

I caught the football and started to throw it up a little while waiting for her "did you bring snacks?" I walked over to her a little

She stood up at full height and raised an eyebrow "No I told you to eat Yeager"

I scoffed "I didn't even know you were in my room until you suffocated me with a god damn pillow Ymir!"

She fucking bursted through my door and apparently was trying to talk to me but I was so tired that I didn't even know she was in my room until she grabbed a pillow and started to suffocated me to death with it!