Green eyed monster (27)

———Mikasa POV———

Jealousy ah my most hated emotion most common referred to the "green-eyed monster" because it can make people obsessed with how they compare to others, always trying to beat their rivals by calling attention to what they have and seeing if the rivals have any reaction.

You often feel jealous when you are having a relationship that is important to you, which is now threatened by someone else who is also trying to have such a relationship.

In a case of jealousy there are (at least) three players: you, the mate, and the rival in this case me, Eren and Matcha or whatever her name is. 

The most typical example is that of romantic jealousy: you are in a relationship with someone, and you believe that someone else is trying to get involved with your partner.

Even though We aren't dating and I don't like him I don't like Mina at fucking all. She can back the fuck off.

Fuck off stop judging me even a baby can get jealous.

Jealousy is easier to see than one might expect, it for sure has no cloak of invisibility.

"So...How have all of you been?" Mackayla asked while taking a sip from her water.

Her names mackayla right?

We decided to go to a cafe down the street, Eren sitting in front of me and Mini beside him while Luke sat beside me.

"I've been amazing" Eren said with the fakest nice voice I've ever heard "how about you lucky?" He asked while looking at luck- I mean Luke. He fucking knows his name I don't know why he's calling him all these other names

Luke looked up from the bagel he ordered and towards Eren "It's luke and I've been good how about you Mikasa" he asked while looking at me, diverting everyone's attention to me.

I put down the glass I was drinking and glanced at Eren before speaking "I've been peachy" I smiled at Mini "how about you mini?" I asked with a sarcastic smile, biting the inside of my cheek.

"It's Mina"

I gave her a tight lipped smile "oh is it now?"

"Yup"

I blinked at her only seeing me throw a cup of water on her "Mhm are you gonna answer or" I trailed off

Eren coughed making me turn my attention From micha to him "got something to say?" I asked

He looked at me, clenched jaw then at my hand "you're holding that glass pretty tight" I looked down and saw that the glass was about to shatter from the force but I also noticed that Erens cup was about to do the same thing

"Looks like yours is too" I nodded towards his cup which he let go of after realizing. Guess we are both tense

"So!" Mina interrupted "how do you guys know each other"

We answered at the same time "child hood friends"

"Ah" Luke said from beside me "This is Eren" He then glared, clenching his jaw