Arcade (21)

———Eren POV———

"That's fucking sick!" Jean and Connie said at the same time while both of them intensely stared at my arm

"when did you get it?" Connie asked while standing at full height

I went to grab my bag from the floor "Yesterday, with Mika she also got a tattoo "

Connie was looking at his phone while I was talking and after I said 'Mika also got a tattoo' he nodded and looked at me but I think when he comprehended the words that left my mouth he did a double take.

"Pardon me?" he blinked at me

I laughed from his reaction "what bro?"

Jean looked at me with wide eyes "Mikasa has a tattoo?!"

Connie just looked confused but not as confused as Jean. "Yeah" I shrugged "she has three now"

"I thought she only had one before" Connie said while grabbing his water bottle off his bedside table

Grabbing my hat I walked towards the door "she has three" I said while holding up three fingers.

Jean walked towards me and patted my shoulder "where?"

I look at the ground and felt heat rush to my face. What am I supposed to say. 'Oh she has one tattoo in between her boobs' to be honest I don't have a problem saying that but if I have to say it to Jean then...

"I forget" I said nonchalantly

——————————

"Armin pleaseee" I begged while closing my textbook.

We've been studying in this damn library for hours. Literally. I've been bored out of my mind since we got here.

He shook his head while closing his binder "Why the Arcade?"

"Because it's fUn"

He grinned at me "Can I invite someone?"

I nodded my head 'yes' while grabbing the juice box off the table.

Armin grabbed his phone and dialled a number, he gave me one thumbs up while it rang "Hello?" He asked

"Armin?" The faint voice from the other line answered but I couldn't tell who it was

A bunch of 'maybes' and 'yes' was said from Armin's part before he ended the call and looked at me again with a small smile on his face "Mikasa is coming"

I nodded in response while putting the books in my backpack "Do we need to go get her or are we meeting her there?" I asked seeing how we should just all go together instead of separately.

"Yeah, if that's ok with you?" He raised an eyebrow at me

I nodded 'yes' while we walked towards the elevator.

—————-

"Mikasa you look fine" I said exhausted